PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad the SG program is growing beyond USAF.

silverdamascus
June 29th, 2006, 01:06 AM
First Atlantis, a civilian run expedition - fantasticl! :cool:

I was pleased the Russians, SGC's not terribly well treated allies, finally got a ship. I've been waiting seasons for it!

The International Committe is portrayed as an annoyance by the SGC, in fact anyone who isn't USAF is really which is a bit of a shame. I'm glad they've got a civilian overseer at the SGC now, the IC should know whats going on and should have a say in decisisions.

I think its a good thing that the SGC is finally being called up on fulfilling its treaties and growing beyond something purely military.

Chutzpah
June 29th, 2006, 03:07 AM
Well, you might be interested to know

The Russian ship went Ka-boom in Camelot

Personally, I don't really care who is involved in the SGC, as long as SG-1 is out there killin' bad guys.

However, if all this International Committee opens the door for more political episodes then I'm against it. If I wanted to watch West Wing, I would.

Jedted
June 29th, 2006, 04:38 AM
Well, you might be interested to know

The Russian ship went Ka-boom in Camelot

I'm sure the Russians will get another ship soon enough. After all we did give it to them so we could keep the Stargate.

silverdamascus
June 29th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Yeah, I know but it was more the fact that they got one in the first place. I'd have thought they'd have been developing their own. Just shows that the SGC hadn't been sharing all the technologies like they said they would.

I'm kinda hoping that with the situation at the end of S9 we're going to be seeing a lot more of them.