An Idea for Smallville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Idea for Smallville...

One of Lionel's meteor rock projects is experimenting with animals; dogs namely. A female, wearing a collar with kryptonite gems,gives birth to a litter of just two. She dies in birth and the pups continue to be cared for and experimented on. They are like night and day in personality. They eventually try to kill each other and in doing so they manage to break out of their controlled environment in the lab. One goes on a rampage, the other goes to find Clark. After all superboy did have a dog named Krypton.

What say you?
    Last edited by Ancient 1; 04 August 2004, 08:32 PM. Reason: didn't know I couldn't use the word b_tch for "female dog"

"We'll keep the light on for you."

RATS! See attachment...

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
      One of Lionel's meteor rock projects is experimenting with animals; dogs namely. A female, wearing a collar with kryptonite gems,gives birth to a litter of just two. She dies in birth and the pups continue to be cared for and experimented on. They are like night and day in personality. They eventually try to kill each other and in doing so they manage to break out of their controlled environment in the lab. One goes on a rampage, the other goes to find Clark. After all superboy did have a dog named Krypton.

What say you?
      I know this, my first thread, crashed and burned, but did anyone see Smallville last night? Something smells fishy, or is that doggie-doo?

Comment

i thought it was a pretty good ep for an ep that involved animals as mains...

a better idea for smallville would be getting an actual bra for the woman that plays lois....
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha

a better idea for smallville would be getting an actual bra for the woman that plays lois....
          Erica Durance(i think)? I dont notice that she isn't wearing an 'actual bra', but yah... I guess because i dont focus there, haha... I'll go watch it again.. haha..
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
            Erica Durance(i think)? I dont notice that she isn't wearing an 'actual bra', but yah... I guess because i dont focus there, haha... I'll go watch it again.. haha..
            well i don't focus there generally either.....but there was a scene last night where she was jiggling her way downstairs at the Kent house...kinda caught my eye despite myself...
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha

Teal'c didn't seem to mind when she lived next door.

-IMF
              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                Teal'c didn't seem to mind when she lived next door.

-IMF
                wow...i'd completely forgotten that was her....
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ

Comment

The best way to fix Smallville would be to kill off Lana. Boy is she boring.

Comment

Yea, that whole witch thing is a bit over the top. Still no one comments on the screenplay idea I mentioned. Not my fault I'm not a writer...just an idea man. I did submit it after the first year the show was aired. I'm not really complaining; I just relly wondered when TPTB would get around to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X