Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find Serenity/Firefly t-shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find Serenity/Firefly t-shirts?

good ones. from reliable places.

I've only seen Firefly/Serenity T-shirts at Conventions. They're reaslly nice and durable. I wear my "How much Serenity Stuff do I have to buy to get a sequal" all the time and It's still like new.

Comment

I was going through my Con Journal and I found this link: www.cafepress.com. It has alot of great Firefly/Serenity shirts. It's also has a lot of great Stargate shirtd too.

Comment

the stuff from cafepress is designed by fans or anyone really, so its not official (and or legal in some cases ) - but its the sort of stuff you get at conventions. the stuff from cafe press is decent quality though. I designed some ice hockey related ones and got a couple sent to myself, I've worn them again and again and they've not faded or got torn or anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson
          I was going through my Con Journal and I found this link: www.cafepress.com. It has alot of great Firefly/Serenity shirts. It's also has a lot of great Stargate shirtd too.
          That's a good site. Mr W got his Serenity T-shirts from there and they're good quality.

Madeleine

Comment

i so want this http://www.cafepress.com/buy/firefly..._/opt_/c_1/pg_
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

ordered this shirt today:

ordering this one assuming i ordered the right size tonight:

Comment

Anywhere that doesn't have to ordered from the States?

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Working...
                X