Spider-Man 3 Trailer Goes Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spider-Man 3 Trailer Goes Live

I've watched it and it looks like an interesting movie.

Link

In order to watch it you need QuickTime Player.

SciFi Wire Article
    sigpic

Thanks for the link! Now I only have to wait... a year. Yay. lol

Comment

Oh man...

Comment

Does anyone have a direct download link?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

There has been numerrous online trailers being posted on IMDB which were all fan based ones but people still thought they were the real thing.

But finally - the official trailer is released. Excellent, off to watch it now and this is going to make me have to wait till next year!

So this years - its X-Men and Superman movies
          Next year - its Spiderman and Fantastic Four movies

Comment

Ah man... do we really have to wait 11 months for this...

Looks good but it better be better than the silly Superman 3 (Looks like similar sorts of themes are being explored).

Is that blonde Gwen Stacy?
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

*drool* I thought the costume would be more gelatinous, but it looks more like a moss thing with how it moves.
              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
              Caboose: They could be worse?
              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                Ah man... do we really have to wait 11 months for this...

Looks good but it better be better than the silly Superman 3 (Looks like similar sorts of themes are being explored).

Is that blonde Gwen Stacy?

Yep, that's Gwen.
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ
                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                  There has been numerrous online trailers being posted on IMDB which were all fan based ones but people still thought they were the real thing.

But finally - the official trailer is released. Excellent, off to watch it now and this is going to make me have to wait till next year!

They're making another FF movie? Why do they always make sequals to the bad ones?

Comment

Are you talking about the new Superman movie that just came out today over here in the states? I thought that one looked pretty good and plan on seeing it.

This trailer looks great. Can't wait. Liked the first movie. Second one was okay but this one looks promising.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                      Are you talking about the new Superman movie that just came out today over here in the states? I thought that one looked pretty good and plan on seeing it.
                      Nope. I was referring to the Christopher Reeves Part 3 one... Good Superman vs. Bad Superman... You know, the campy one.
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                        Yep, that's Gwen.
                        Yeah, I thought as much... Interesting that they're introducing her into the mix in this one. Should complicate things b/w Parker and MJ...
                        sigpic

Comment

Nope. I was referring to the Christopher Reeves Part 3 one... Good Superman vs. Bad Superman... You know, the campy one.
                          Oh good, coz superman returns looks amazing.
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I agree by the way - Spiderman 3 looks great!!!!! check out that symbiote!!!!

VENOM! VENOM! VENOM!
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

*Pelts off*

What the heck? They're all broken links!

Seems someone's gotten to YouTube, though.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXwAZWHB64A

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                              Really?! *Looks on IMDb* Why, yes, yes it is! My favorite Welsh genius superhero returneth!
                              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Working...
                              X