PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man 3 Trailer Goes Live

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
June 27th, 2006, 01:01 PM
I've watched it and it looks like an interesting movie.

Link (http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/)

In order to watch it you need QuickTime Player.

SciFi Wire Article (http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=36801)

Jumper One
June 27th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the link! Now I only have to wait... a year. Yay. lol

Adrius
June 27th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Oh man...

Elite Anubis Guard
June 27th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Does anyone have a direct download link?

TheWarrior
June 27th, 2006, 11:02 PM
There has been numerrous online trailers being posted on IMDB which were all fan based ones but people still thought they were the real thing.

But finally - the official trailer is released. Excellent, off to watch it now and this is going to make me have to wait till next year!

So this years - its X-Men and Superman movies
Next year - its Spiderman and Fantastic Four movies

:D

Easter Lily
June 27th, 2006, 11:13 PM
Ah man... do we really have to wait 11 months for this...

Looks good but it better be better than the silly Superman 3 (Looks like similar sorts of themes are being explored).

Is that blonde Gwen Stacy?

Exiled Master
June 28th, 2006, 06:38 AM
*drool* I thought the costume would be more gelatinous, but it looks more like a moss thing with how it moves.

yaaayoubetcha
June 28th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Ah man... do we really have to wait 11 months for this...

Looks good but it better be better than the silly Superman 3 (Looks like similar sorts of themes are being explored).

Is that blonde Gwen Stacy?

Yep, that's Gwen.

Jumper One
June 28th, 2006, 07:40 AM
There has been numerrous online trailers being posted on IMDB which were all fan based ones but people still thought they were the real thing.

But finally - the official trailer is released. Excellent, off to watch it now and this is going to make me have to wait till next year!

:D

They're making another FF movie? Why do they always make sequals to the bad ones? :P

LoneStar1836
June 28th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Looks good but it better be better than the silly Superman 3 (Looks like similar sorts of themes are being explored).Are you talking about the new Superman movie that just came out today over here in the states? I thought that one looked pretty good and plan on seeing it.

This trailer looks great. Can't wait. Liked the first movie. Second one was okay but this one looks promising. :)

Easter Lily
June 28th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Are you talking about the new Superman movie that just came out today over here in the states? I thought that one looked pretty good and plan on seeing it.
Nope. I was referring to the Christopher Reeves Part 3 one... Good Superman vs. Bad Superman... You know, the campy one.

Easter Lily
June 28th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Yep, that's Gwen.
Yeah, I thought as much... Interesting that they're introducing her into the mix in this one. Should complicate things b/w Parker and MJ...

Admiral Mappalazarou
June 28th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Nope. I was referring to the Christopher Reeves Part 3 one... Good Superman vs. Bad Superman... You know, the campy one.

Oh good, coz superman returns looks amazing.

Admiral Mappalazarou
June 28th, 2006, 03:42 PM
I agree by the way - Spiderman 3 looks great!!!!! check out that symbiote!!!!

VENOM! VENOM! VENOM!

Syera
June 28th, 2006, 04:25 PM
*Pelts off*

What the heck? They're all broken links!

Seems someone's gotten to YouTube, though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXwAZWHB64A

Really?! *Looks on IMDb* Why, yes, yes it is! My favorite Welsh genius superhero returneth!

HyperCaz
June 28th, 2006, 09:34 PM
oooh. And here I was thinking they couldn't think of anything new to explore. Looks interesting, although I agree with the Superman 3 thing :S I hope they pull it off better (and considering the hideous creature of a movie that Superman 3 was, I'd say that is likely).

the fifth man
June 28th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Wow, that teaser for Spiderman 3 was simply amazing. It definitely got me excited about this one, just a shame we still have so long to wait.

Naonak
June 29th, 2006, 04:32 AM
Wow, they actually seem to have kept Venom as some kind of lifeform - whether or not it's an alien, we'll have to wait and see...

Looks awesome.

MarshAngel
June 29th, 2006, 05:44 AM
I almost think it's cruel to have a trailer so soon. 11 months is quite a long wait. But it looks good so far.

LoneStar1836
June 29th, 2006, 05:50 AM
Nope. I was referring to the Christopher Reeves Part 3 one... Good Superman vs. Bad Superman... You know, the campy one.Ah stupid me had a lapse there. Now I remember that one. :D I just kind of forget about (or try to repress the memory) of those last 2 Superman (III & IV) movies.

scifi_girl
July 3rd, 2006, 03:12 AM
its looks good. loads of films coming out i want to see. better start saving for lots of trips to the cinema:D

Delicious_Fat_Guy
July 5th, 2006, 09:06 AM
I just today saw a link on Super Hero Hype to some pictures of a major twist to happen in the spiderman 3rd Movie, Dont Check out this link if you dont want to see any spoilers :)

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====197373&nbc1=1

jazz!
July 5th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Neat! I thot doing Venom would be tooo comic-bookish - will be interesting to see how they pull it off!

I'm guessing its the same guys doing this? Raimi?

TheWarrior
August 4th, 2006, 02:47 AM
2 new images have been uploaded on IMDB

Click here (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413300/photogallery) to view the 2 new images as well as two previous images released a few months back.

Hatcheter
November 9th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Holy crap this is sweet!

http://www.ifilm.com/presents/spiderman3

Admiral Mappalazarou
November 9th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Holy Frak...that looks frakin awesome....someone slap me.....whoa...

Angela V
November 10th, 2006, 10:03 AM
AWESOME! :jack_new_anime18:
I'll have to replay it for Bobby and my hubby later...Maybe even Annette. She's only 2 but loves Spidey already. Just outgrew her Spider P.J.s. I had to sneak them out of her room!

lord-anubis
November 10th, 2006, 10:39 AM
i saw it last night before i watch south park. so is vinem going to be in the moive or is jsut gonig to be that black custum cuz after seening the tariler im not sure if hes in it any more

FoolishPleasure
November 10th, 2006, 10:50 AM
OMG, I want to see this movie NOW!

Hatcheter
November 10th, 2006, 10:51 AM
OMG, I want to see this movie NOW!

Six frakin' months. :(

mckaychick
November 10th, 2006, 11:03 AM
They have started showing the previews in theaters

The Prophet
November 10th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Wowza, Venom, Sandman, Hob-Goblin/Green Goblin Night-Surfer?.... Awesome...

What's also interresting, is that The Lizard/ Dr. Curt Connners, Man-Wolf/ John Jameson & Carnage and other Symbiotes have also made soem slight appearance in the Spider-Man trilogy thus far... :D

Ooh, just in time for my brother's birthday... with a little persudaing ;)

Daniel Jackson
November 10th, 2006, 11:20 AM
I don't believe Venom is in this movie, and I don't believe Harry Osborn will become the Green Goblin 2.0. I think Harry will likely use the Green Goblin stuff soley to avenge his father by trying to kill Peter Parker.

It looks like the main villains will be the black suit itself, Sandman, and Harry. I hope Harry doesn't die. :(

kharn the betrayer
November 10th, 2006, 12:38 PM
um its already been confirmed Venom will be in this movie through numerous interviews and footage shown at comiccon

they even have pictures of his design out on the web

any ways great Trailer...but what was up with the sandman doing a godzilla roar :X

lord-anubis
November 10th, 2006, 12:44 PM
that good then it just by the tailer to me it dident look like he was going to be in it and it was just going to be the suit

Daniel Jackson
November 10th, 2006, 12:56 PM
um its already been confirmed Venom will be in this movie through numerous interviews and footage shown at comiccon
I haven't read many interviews nor do I know whut a comiccon is.

they even have pictures of his design out on the web
Oh, now I remember. I forgot, Venom has a cameo at the very end.

any ways great Trailer...but what was up with the sandman doing a godzilla roar :X
Whut's wrong with the Godzilla roar? :cameron:

kharn the betrayer
November 10th, 2006, 02:04 PM
whoops its Comic-con..forgot the dash

Oh, now I remember. I forgot, Venom has a cameo at the very end.

hes not a mere 10 second cameo at the end of the movie

its been confirmed that he is the big villan in this movie

Sorce: http://movies.ign.com/articles/720/720555p1.html

so why would they say he is the big villan for this movie if he only showed up for 10 seconds at the end of it

Whut's wrong with the Godzilla roar?

its sandman not godzilla thats whats wrong

as much as I love godzilla it doesnt fit the sandman at all

Daniel Jackson
November 10th, 2006, 02:09 PM
I thought the black suit didn't become Venom until merging with Eddie Brock, and I thought that was a little teaser at the very end incase they make Spider-man 4.

The previews give me the impression that it's Spider-man in the black suit going up against Sandman and Harry Osborne. :confused:

kharn the betrayer
November 10th, 2006, 02:16 PM
I thought the black suit didn't become Venom until merging with Eddie Brock.

thats true the symbiote doesnt ecome venon till it fuses with eddie

there is a question on the final page of the interview asking topher whats it like playing venom

and guess who topher is playing as...eddie brock(though they went with the ultimate eddie brock look where he is skinny untill he becomes venom)

The previews give me the impression that it's Spider-man in the black suit going up against Sandman and Harry Osborne.

it is black suit spidy vs Harry and sandman untill he gets rid of the suit

we see in the trailer Peter ripping the blacksuit off in a church tower(like it was in the comics/cartoon)

and the creators have confirmed venom is the big villan in the movie with harry and sandman as minor ones

Exiled Master
November 10th, 2006, 02:50 PM
:D OMFG *snikt* (http://www.digitalpimponline.com/strips.php?start=5&title=movie)
I wonder how the suit looks by itself in it's blob form (though it's really more like a black, web-like, mold).

Daniel Jackson
November 10th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Well, I'm going to treat all of this as pure speculation until I see the movie. I don't like spoilers beyond the preview, so I'm gonna leave this thread since you guys are talking about the comic books.

May 4th, 2007

SPIDER-MAN 3

the fifth man
November 10th, 2006, 06:32 PM
No matter what goes on or doesn't go on involving Venom in this movie, I still think it will be simply amazing.

Easter Lily
November 11th, 2006, 12:02 AM
From the looks of things, it is going to be great... even better than the first two. The Sandman looks amazing.

Can't wait... :D

The Ori
November 11th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Looks good!!