PDA

View Full Version : Torri Higginson signed for new movie

prion
June 26th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Source:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28202

We regret to announce that we have now received confirmation that Torri Higginson will no longer be able to attend London Film and Comic Con, as she has signed for a new movie and the filming for that clashes with visiting our show.

IMDB at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0383533/ has no updates yet as apparently this just occured.

sarah_uk
June 26th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Well thats me definatly not going then. Torri was the only reason I wanted to go! :weir:

Oh well at least she'll be in something else we can watch.;)

SilverRider
June 26th, 2006, 02:43 PM
IMDB isn't reliable half the time. you do know that? :eek:

PG15
June 26th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Uh...did you miss the first link? The one that was marked "Source"?

prion
June 26th, 2006, 03:41 PM
IMDB isn't reliable half the time. you do know that? :eek:

Heh, I'm one of the people who says they're 95% reliable! ;) Yes, i know that, but just pointed out the non-listing as someone would invariably go there.

xfkirsten
June 26th, 2006, 04:26 PM
While I feel for those attending LFCC (I know the feeling, I was bummed last summer when she didn't make it to San Diego's Comic Con as scheduled), I'm really thrilled to hear she's signed for a movie. Can't wait to hear more details! :)

prion
June 26th, 2006, 04:48 PM
While I feel for those attending LFCC (I know the feeling, I was bummed last summer when she didn't make it to San Diego's Comic Con as scheduled), I'm really thrilled to hear she's signed for a movie. Can't wait to hear more details! :)

As much as it's dismaying when an actor can't make a con appearance, it is VERY gratifying to hear they're busy and working! :)

PG15
June 26th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Wait a sec, when is this movie? I mean, will it interfere with Atlantis filming?

prion
June 26th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Wait a sec, when is this movie? I mean, will it interfere with Atlantis filming?

Its' quite possible that this is a movie role that might take just a few days to film - not a lead role or anything - so I wouldn't worry. After all, CSi cast members have been making movies while CSI films. Their characters just do less in one or two episodes than normal, and most people don't notice.

the fifth man
June 27th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Hey, good for Torri. Nice to be working steadily, I'm sure.

prion
June 28th, 2006, 04:51 AM
Hey, good for Torri. Nice to be working steadily, I'm sure.

In that business, yes! That's why when an actor cancels out of a con for an acting job, I may not be happy, but I sure as heck understand.

lizzyana
June 28th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Does hello have all me I am a news and I am called lizzyana, and you?
me I am fracaise and, I am fan of stargate atlantis and in
particular I am one to shweir has 500%.:weir: :sheppard: a 500%