This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone like webcomics?

Yeah, I know, I'm posting thread left and right. Anyway!

Anyone read webcomics? Which ones?

I'm partial to:

Megatokyo (the most famous WC ever made): www.megatokyo.com
    Penny Arcade (the funniest I've seen): www.penny-arcade.com
    MacHall (weirdest by far): www.machall.com
    The 8 - Bit Theater (just... yeah): www.nuklearpower.com

And I was a fan of Little Gamers for a while. Sensing a pattern? Yes, I am a video gamer and proud of it.

Anyone else?
    ~Lucia
    This is OTAKUDOM-
    I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

I read You Damn Kid (which I won't link to as it's not what I'd classify as PG) sometimes. I also read Count Your Sheep, which is not recommended for diabetics due to its sweetness, but it can be pretty funny at times.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I like some of those too! Mac Hall varies the style up a lot, and I like that diversity. Those are the major big big ones, Lucia, I think. Like the pillars!!

My brother, artist name Zephos, is starting a webcomic of his own up! The site is:

http://www.xynthica.com
      Zephos's ice creamy anime and manga art, featuring Xynthica, a fluffy little female biped who works as a summoned monster for endorsing products -- instead of killing things! Contains cute colorful cartoons and caustic cultural commentary!

Really enjoyable characterization, and he'd better have more out soon.
      Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
      more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I like http://www.reallifecomics.com , http://www.dubthis.net and http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/
        -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
        GS/CS/CC>D?S++:+A----C++++U?P?L+!EW++(+)N-O?K?W---O?
        M+@V?PS+PE--YPGP!T!5!XR+>TV++B+++(++)DI+D-GE-H!R---Y?
        ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
        geekcode

Comment

Whoa. This thread is old. anyway
          Hmmmm...let's see... I read:
          Penny Arcade-best stuff ever, MUST HAVE MERCH
          Ctrl+Alt+Del-also best stuff ever MUST HAVE MERCH
          Megatokyo-no more dead piro days in '06 please
          Joe Loves Crappy Movies-Me: Wow, this stuff is good Senator Palpatine:uhh-duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh
          Flipside-mature readers
          Exterminatus Now-lothar, eastwood, silversword, and virus, you guys rock
          VG Cats-silly kitties
          Suicide for Hire-fantastic
          pvp-needs more color, but very good about its updates
          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
          Caboose: They could be worse?
          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Dominic Deegan: Oracle For Hire
            The Order of the Stick
            8-bit Theatre (Who doesn't read 8-bit Theatre?)

Comment

my faves are White Ninja, and Weebl and Bob:

http://www.whiteninjacomics.com/

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/
              - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

I find this one rather amusing. Its had me laughing quite hard before: http://www.hlcomic.com/archive/ Its based around the Half Life universe.
                "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I use to read 2 great web comics, Mall Monkeys, and A Modest Destiny.
                  How ever I don't plan on reading anymore webcomics, for fear of making a hatric.
                  Both comics have been taken of line, and hence, only exists in the fans memories!
                  The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
                  Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

Perry Bible Fellowship is great.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I just found out, albeit late, that there will be a Penny Arcade card game!!! This will be totally awesome!!! Whoa What if they make expansions with people from Ctrl+Alt+Del and PvP!!!!OMG
                      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

Comment

Ctrl-Alt-Del totally pwns

Chopping Block - the adventures of a serial killer named Butch
                        Theatre Hopper - for movie geeks

-- Cynicatlantis - home of BeanieLantis, and other such silliness --

Comment

Originally posted by Cynicat
                          Ctrl-Alt-Del totally pwns

Chopping Block - the adventures of a serial killer named Butch
                          Theatre Hopper - for movie geeks
                          Did you get a subscription to CAD Premium? I wanted to, but I don't like Internet payment methods (yet, I MUST HAVE MERCH). Oh, last week I found another comic through Flipside, called Misfile (ultimate manga for guy in sticky situation ) That makes ten webcomics w00t!

Comment

OMG OMG OMG Penny Arcade Attack of the Bacon Robots is out!

Comment

I'm looking for a webcomic I used to read. It's about a girl in college and she lives with her room mate. I think she has purple hair or blue hair. Anyway it's about her life and the little things she does like go on ebay and for a while she was addicted and her room mate tried to stop her so much.

I was shown it because I love Final Fantasy and one of the strips was about the new Final Fantasy 10 game.

I think she's also pagan or wiccan.

It's a very girly comic but it's funny, so if anyone knows anything about it please I need to know!
                              I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Working...
                              X