This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to bring Little Jack back

I had an amazing Idea the other day on how to bring Little Jack back.
    Do an ep inwhich he trys to get in contact with Thor or another Asgard to change him baecause he's going mad because of Jack memories but yet the knowledge that he is not Jack. And he could also get a little genetic facial-reconstruction, so that he doesn't grow up to look like Jack.

Sound like a good Idea to you lot?
    The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
    Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Meh would not sound Jack-ish, he's still his clone

Funnier would be just an about how his high school goes and he calls and says he wants to go through the gate because he misses it and then of course the little day trip goes all wrong when they find out it is a Goa'Uld hiding place and then the Replicators come and then Thor comes and everything goes nuts!

Well skip the last line maybe.

Comment

Make it a two parter, through the Ancients and Ori in there and we'll have a party!!!!
      [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
      HARRIMAN
      I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
      [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
      HARRIMAN
      So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

He can ask out 's evil daughter!
        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
        Caboose: They could be worse?
        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

They could bring him back because he discovers a plot by the goa'uld or other such alien enemy where they are infiltrating high schools and replacing teenages as a prelude to invasion. He contacts the SGC but he has to be the man on the ground because of his apparent age.
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

what wold be all and great but how long has it been since that episode came out he might not even be in HS any more

"Pillar's new album The Reckoning will be in stores October 3rd!"
            http://starships-rpg.com/enlist.php?recruiter=Northern

Comment

Oh yeah he's probably in university lol.

Or would he be in the AF already? (assuming he goes to the AF)

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
                Oh yeah he's probably in university lol.

Or would he be in the AF already? (assuming he goes to the AF)
                It works even better in the university setting with all of the research universities do...

Hmmmm....I need to write this one up in a treatment.

...Where's my list with the Stargate Production Office numbers on it?
                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                which the intellect scorns."
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Have him show at the same univeristy as Cassie (I miss her, too!) as a teaching assistant or something like that! That could be funny!!! Especially since I don't think Cassie knew about him or anything!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PKidd18
                    Have him show at the same univeristy as Cassie (I miss her, too!) as a teaching assistant or something like that! That could be funny!!! Especially since I don't think Cassie knew about him or anything!!!
                    they have never met on the show and there is no indication she knows anything about ongoing stargate activites.

"Pillar's new album The Reckoning will be in stores October 3rd!"
                    http://starships-rpg.com/enlist.php?recruiter=Northern

Comment

I'd love to see Cassie back, and little Jack for that matter... Together, that could be nice in itself ...

Comment

Jack would be at uni by now... he was 15 in Fragile Balance.... so lets have him at the same uni as Cassie, she falls for him, not knowing who he truely is.... he decidec to keep an eye on her, esp after he hears about Janet through the grape vine.... something happens to his physiology and Cassie's the only one who can save him.....

-or-

Spoiler:
                        since the original Jack's coming back, he could have a mishap on the other side of the gate, maybe get killed [( i sympathise with RDA fans out there, but it's necissary )] or get captured by Ba'al again... they recruit clone Jack b/c he's the only who can finish the mission and save O'Neill since he has all the knowledge and experience of O'Neill....

what do you think?
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nooooooo don't let him die...

Comment

or something happenes in his high school and wham beamed up infront of people then beamed down again or something like that then the truth comes out etc

Comment

The best way would be the be Ba'al and the Trust kidnapping him since they have infiltrated our highest levels they would obviously know about his whereabouts since they know about Atlantis.

They could make him a host to gain access to all of his memories.

The possibilities would be endless.
                              How would you defeat an enemy that knows everything about you?

The ending would be with them killing him and tying up that loose end.

Comment

Working...
                              X