This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone need a signature made?

Here's the deal: It's summertime, I'm bored during the day `cause my parents are at work, so I like making siggys in my spare time. But I don't want to use them all for myself. I've gotten to the point that all my online buddies are now well-outfitted with avatars, LJ icons, siggys, etc.

So, if you really want a sig banner you can ask me and I'll see what I can do. I use Paint Shop Pro currently and I'm getting pretty good at it. If you give me a rough idea of what you want and links to whatever pictures you request (not too many, please. ^.^') I can set you up. I can host images myself in my Photobucket account or you can host it yourself if you'd like.

Also, I won't do huge pictures, because it's counter-productive for me (I find huge signatures very irritating in the long run) and I cannot do animations.

Yep, that's it. Fire away!

~Lucia

PS: I made my sig banner, so if you need an example of my work. I'm still a rookie, keep that in mind.
    This is OTAKUDOM-
    I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

I was going to comment on your before. Its pretty cool.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I'm going to redo this guy when I get home... make him cooler ;D

|
      |
      |
      V

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
        I was going to comment on your before. Its pretty cool.
        *smiles brightly* Why thank you! I'm pretty proud of myself for it (took me long enough to get it just right). Took a screencap of the new wormhole travel and layered it over that nifty Atlantis Stargate pic.

Beaming with pride,
        ~Lucia
        This is OTAKUDOM-

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

I would like a siggy please.

My email is [email protected]

Thankies
          My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

I like your sig too luc I make my own, but i still like your current one !!!
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Waii! Such praise!

Yeah, I'm easily flattered. So sue me! ^.^ Don't mind my weirdness/insanity. I'm very eager-to-please, ya know.

I like you siggy too, LMJ. It's got the cool glowly effect I've yet to master and it's got everyone (and McKay looking cool and smug ^.^). I just wish I knew more Japanese to understand what you wrote.

At least I think it's Japanese... Looks like it translates to something about really liking Dr. Pepper? Watashi = I and I think suki = like/love... but I'm just guessing. ^.^'

~Lucia
              This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Have you considered putting up a site with all the stuff you've made, to show people?

I'm curious about your LJ icons .. are they SG? or generalized?

Comment

Most of the LJ icons I don't have. Deleted them to make room for other stuff. Plus, they're aren't very good. I made them to experiment with the program so I could get better. None of the icons were SG (sadly) but I'm working on making some.

I'll check for any old images I made after I eat dinner and put them in my Photobucket account. Then I'll give you guys the link.

~Lucia
                  This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

http://photobucket.com/albums/v366/Lucia_Tanaka/

My Photobucket account. I love it! ^.^ Let's me upload things straight from my harddrive to internet.

I beg you guys not to take the two LJ avatarsfor your own use. I made them specially for my best friends Lance (the PA! comic addict) and Nueva (the Trigun fan). Please, please, please don't use them. *begs*

My offer still stands if anyone wants a siggy. And don't judge me by the old work in my PB account. I didn't know how to use the program then. ^.^''' I like to think I'm much better now.

~Lucia
                    This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

So I'm assuming your image goes something like this:

Layer 3: Picture of the outpost, the central column.

Layer 2: SGA Stargate, which may be condensed.

Layer 1: SGA Wormhole, whose opacity has been lowered.....65%?

You color matched your text, both ancient and Roman, and added a frame...nice.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Lucia, I love your sig, it great. I'd ask you to make me one, but as soon as I firgure out what I want for a sig banner, I'm gonna make it myself. Keep up the good work though!
                        Rocky

Comment

I made my own avatar, but I don't have enough posts to use it yet. I was going to put it in my signature, but for some reason I decided against it. Anyway, I'll post it here for your amusement.

Feel free to use it if you want.
                          Tripudire est irritus
                          Jumping is useless

Nu ani Lunatas
                          We are the Mooninites

Comment

[QUOTE=DownFallAngel]So I'm assuming your image goes something like this:

Layer 3: Picture of the outpost, the central column.

Layer 2: SGA Stargate, which may be condensed.

Layer 1: SGA Wormhole, whose opacity has been lowered.....65%?
                            QUOTE]

*laughs* Very, very close my observant friend!

Really, it was only two layers You're guess for Layer 3 is incorrect though.

Layer 1: A cropped background of this http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...s/image_10.jpg

Layer 2: SGA Wormhole, low opacity.

Nice try though. ^.^
                            ~Lucia
                            This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Hey, you can make me one! [email protected]

Hopefully, it'll be cool like yours...
                              "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
                              "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
                              "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
                              --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

Working...
                              X