This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Details on "Line in the Sand"

Stargate-Solutions have posted the first report for a Season Ten episode titled "Line in the Sand"

Click here to view the report.

As usual beware of spoilers
    Last edited by TheWarrior; 23 June 2006, 02:58 AM.

Sounds good, probably the ep I'm most looking forward to based on spoilers.

Comment

I was wondering when somebody was going to post this thread... but now I'm too tired to discuss it. I'll be back in the morning....

Ace
      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

sounds interesting

Comment

No mention of Vala in the spoilers - again not all the characters are mentioned in spoilers which doesn't mean they are not in the episode however with Daniel not with the team do you think Vala could be somewhere else looking for him?

Comment

wow, kind of a siege of atlantis vibe.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

This is the awesome kind of storyline I can always rely on TPTB to come up with. It is like the old seasons. Well, not exactly.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing the Ori fighters - wonder what type of design will they be and also the big question is: Can We Shoot Em Down or do they have shields like the Ori ships?

Comment

"line in the sand"? Isn't that a motorhead song? I'd laugh so hard if Lemmy was found on another planet.

Comment

Sounds interesting! I'm very much looking forward to the new season! Seems Sam will play a big role in this episode, which is excellent

Comment

Originally posted by matt292
                      "line in the sand"? Isn't that a motorhead song? I'd laugh so hard if Lemmy was found on another planet.
                      Uhh, no. Well it is a song, but it's actually a figure of speech - To draw a 'line in the sand' that you dare your enemy to cross.

Comment

Sounds great, so we do find merlins weapon then. This episode sounds great

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

I wonder what could possibly pursade them to continue on their missions without Daniel. I really really hope it's not some contrived solution to Daniel's 'condition' where they could walk away from without impacting the overall story arc. :/

It also seem like there will be lots of 'whumping' in this episode. I know how people like that! And it does add some excitement and sense of danger. Nice to see Carter doing her science thing.

Something I'm looking forward to (besides the main characters) is the return of Colonel Reynolds! I love that character and wish we could see more of him

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily

Something I'm looking forward to (besides the main characters) is the return of Colonel Reynolds! I love that character and wish we could see more of him
                            I am also looking forward to the return of Reynolds, hopefully he is a few more Season 10 episodes.

I noticed that he appeared in four Season 7 episodes, two Season 8 episodes and three Season 9 episodes, so he's appearances are getting smaller and smaller. I didn't like him at first, but he has grown on me and I would like to see Reynolds, Pierce and Griff all in action together.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                              I wonder what could possibly pursade them to continue on their missions without Daniel. I really really hope it's not some contrived solution to Daniel's 'condition' where they could walk away from without impacting the overall story arc. :/

It also seem like there will be lots of 'whumping' in this episode. I know how people like that! And it does add some excitement and sense of danger. Nice to see Carter doing her science thing.

With Daniel gone, do you think they will find Merlin's weapon?( the weapon that they use here is probably something more like the Arthur's Mantle's device)
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                              X