Huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh?

Afternoon. I was doing a little searching to try and find out when SG-1, Atlantis and Galactica where going to start again and I saw this banner that showed who I thought was keifer sutherland in a show called Stargate Horizon? Is this an actual show? Does the banner signify a new movie coming out?

Thanks

*bangs head on desk* Stargate Horizon is a virtual series, written by fans in a script format, it has its own virtual cast and is currently at the climax of its second season. Its not really a new series. Now, does anyone know how to heal this gaping wound in my head?
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by ipfnd
      Afternoon. I was doing a little searching to try and find out when SG-1, Atlantis and Galactica where going to start again and I saw this banner that showed who I thought was keifer sutherland in a show called Stargate Horizon? Is this an actual show? Does the banner signify a new movie coming out?

Thanks
      Hey ipfnd,

Welcome to the forum. For more information on Stargate: Horizon I would recommend you check out the About Page on the website. It's a virtual series, meaning it's conceived just like a television series. It's got it's own cast, own storylines, etc. It takes place in the established Stargate universe, but seven years into the future. It's essentially a written series. Instead of watching an episode weekly, you can read the episodes.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        *bangs head on desk* Stargate Horizon is a virtual series, written by fans in a script format, it has its own virtual cast and is currently at the climax of its second season. Its not really a new series. Now, does anyone know how to heal this gaping wound in my head?
        No reason to bang heads on the desk. Not everyone out there is familiar with Horizon or virtual series in general just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
          No reason to bang heads on the desk. Not everyone out there is familiar with Horizon or virtual series in general just yet.
          Now we just need to boost VS popularity to a rival of blogging...
          This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Yeah, sorry about our fustration..we're too used to people asked and well, it bugs us lol.

Alex why don't you create a thread and pin-it? A thread explaining what a VS and with the title..READ HERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT HORIZON
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
              Alex why don't you create a thread and pin-it? A thread explaining what a VS and with the title..READ HERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT HORIZON
              Yeah, that's a good idea. I might just do that as soon as I get the chance.

Comment

you know i think i'll throw in $10 million for us to make a stargate horizon movie.

yikes, i just need to come up with 9.99 million, but once i do, you can call me our new producer.
                lol

Comment

Well if it does happen to turn into a blockbuster movie or a prime time television show, i think it would be worth it to who ever buy's the rights.

Proud Supporter of:
                  - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                  - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

On the rare chance that ever happened, I'm sure Alex would want final say in everything. It is his child, after all.

Although, the problem with making it a TV series would be that the scripts are already out there. The show would have to take a different direction for people to not be spoiled by already released scripts.
                    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                    Stargate Destiny, Fan
                    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
                      On the rare chance that ever happened, I'm sure Alex would want final say in everything. It is his child, after all.

Although, the problem with making it a TV series would be that the scripts are already out there. The show would have to take a different direction for people to not be spoiled by already released scripts.
                      *shrugs* I'd still watch... It would be pretty cool if Horizon did turn into a TV series.

As for the gaping wound in your head, make friends with someone aspiring to ascend. They might've developed healing powers.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Working...
                      X