This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Headsets

Are there any real headsets out there that are remotely similar to the Atlantis headsets? I'd love to have on elike that for my cell phone. Preferably BlueTooth.

Originally posted by Merlin's_Legacy
    Are there any real headsets out there that are remotely similar to the Atlantis headsets? I'd love to have on elike that for my cell phone. Preferably BlueTooth.
    You awnsered your own question, Bluetooth is a wireless headset. There are many, many more.

http://www.headsets.com/
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I meant more of the style rather than the type. I know there are wireless headset out the wazoo out there, but I'm particularly interested in something that is incredibly thin and light and gets grest sound quality. I honestly think the Atlantis headset prop is nothing more than a stiff wire bent back over the ear, but I could be wrong.

Comment

I meant more of the style rather than the type. I know there are wireless headset out the wazoo out there, but I'm particularly interested in something that is incredibly thin and light and gets grest sound quality. I honestly think the Atlantis headset prop is nothing more than a stiff wire bent back over the ear, but I could be wrong.
        You are correct, the referees in the current world cup all seem to be wearing something identical.

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/icm.nsf/root/05336

Not identical but is a similar one to what the refs are using. No idea if you can use this with a mobile.

Comment

You could likely find something similar in a wired headset but I'm pretty sure the Atlantis ones aren't wireless but rather have wires that go to a radio worn somewhere else on the body. There's just no room in there for the battery to power it for any length of time.

Comment

I think that's all the Atlantis headsets are just bluetooth headsets linked to walky talkies.
            I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Working...
            X