Got my GF adicted to Firefly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my GF adicted to Firefly

I loaned the DVD's to my girlfriend to watch and she watched them in just a few days. Now she's bugging me to watch Serenity with her. One converted over, millions more to go.

I'm going to buy my mom the series to watch. She loves sci-fi.

Originally posted by waywardsage
    I loaned the DVD's to my girlfriend to watch and she watched them in just a few days.
    Exactly how I got my sister addicted, though it involved more pleading from my side. I had to beg her to give it a try and well, she was sold from second 1.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Its really good once someone watches it they love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Reynolds
        Its really good once someone watches it they love it.
        gotta love firefly
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

wish i could get my b/f to watch serenity or firefly or anytype of scifi with me actually. none of my friends watch it either. hence my addiction to gateworld, somewhere i can come and talk to people who like as much as me. thank goodness for scifi.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I have the sam problem with my G/F she hates Scifi off all kinds. She doesn't even like me watching it becasue its not keeping my feet on the ground, or something like that i wasnt listening. When people speak ill of Scifi around me i tune them out.
            http://www.alteranancients.com/
            http://www.stargateworldswiki.com/

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. (Adam Savage - Mythbusters.)

Comment

My sister likes the movie but not the show very much. But one of my co-workers and my best friend have now become addicted just like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                Exactly how I got my sister addicted, though it involved more pleading from my side. I had to beg her to give it a try and well, she was sold from second 1.
                Hahah same as me with my sister. Then she wouldn't return my DVDs for a month! She just kept rewatching them over and over...
                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

My friend from work just bought Serenity and now i've persuaded him to buy the series! Woohoo, Another one converted!

The Moment that should NOT have happened!

Comment

We Browncoats are really good at recruiting, aren't we ? With some luck, we'll get a spin off. Although, I'm not sure I want one This way, Firefly went out with a bang whereas if we get a series, there's always the chance that it will be more of a whimper (a la Star Trek franchise >.<)
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I converted my Mum. Now I'm working on my sister.

Comment

I've convinced 2 of my lj friends into trying serenity...

No one in RL they all hate sci-fi *kills them all*

Comment

i got my self addited
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
                            I've convinced 2 of my lj friends into trying serenity...

No one in RL they all hate sci-fi *kills them all*
                            What's RL?

I know a few people who love Serenity.....gotta try to persuade them to watch Firefly now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                              What's RL?
                              Real life...

Besides my sister there's no one else around me here, that is remotely interested. Though my father comes close, but since he's never really home to watch with us, he only catches fragments, but never really the whole thing.

He did go to see Serenity with us, but only because we needed a driver. He did enjoy it though, and watched the movie on DVD again.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                              X