This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the other guys?- season10^

what about the other guys ? the alien races that the ori seem to be leaving out of the picture. are they going to be converted in time or are they going to simply be wiped out because they are not human?
    The MT one has MT will,
    The MT one is MT still!!!
    ||| savestargatesg1.com |||
    ||| save sg1 |||

The Ori seem only concerned with Humans, as they were the 1st evolution of them. They probably don't care about the Alien races or are just Xenophobic about them... Either made into Slaves (akin to the Black Slave Trades) or wiped out...

Comment

maybe their going after the majority first then the rest?
      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

I don't understand what you mean, the Jaffa aren't human and they've focused as much if not more on converting them.
        I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

IMO, any race that challenges the Ori's advance will meet their doom. At least, I'm sure that's what the Ori are thinking.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Famous
            I don't understand what you mean, the Jaffa aren't human and they've focused as much if not more on converting them.
            The Jaffa are basically GM Humans, they originated from Earth & were modified by teh Goa'uld into Warrior Incubators...

Comment

Originally posted by Famous

the Prophet is right,
              I believe u Famouse r wrong in that matter. Recall the ep when Hathor turned Jack into a goa'uld incubator with that waist thingy. Because of this I believe that the Jaffa were once humans that were subject to this tech and, with the enhanced strength that they got, were turned into worriers. Of course I now recall that one fat goa'uld that liked eating had converted, but maybe the Ori were just using him and only wanted the host. If I’m right then that might mean that the Ori can only sap energy from their human followers!

HALLOWED ARE WE

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

Last edited by MTgate; 21 June 2006, 02:07 PM.
              The MT one has MT will,
              The MT one is MT still!!!
              ||| savestargatesg1.com |||
              ||| save sg1 |||

Comment

MAN, I thought this thread was about The Other Guys. You know, the scientists that saved SG-1 that one time.
                But anyways. like FIFTH said, they will be wiped out soon. Ori coming to a Galaxy near you.
                Last edited by LORD MONK; 22 June 2006, 12:23 PM.
                *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                  MAN, I thought this thread was about The Other Guys. You know, the scientists taht saved SG-1 that one time.
                  But anyways. like FIFTH said, they will be wiped out soon. Ori comeing to a Galaxy near you.
                  Indeed! I'm glad you agree.

And hey, I like that as a slogan for the Ori - "Ori coming to a Galaxy near you." It would make a nice bumper sticker for their ships, wouldn't it?
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thats funny. Bumper stickers.

Here is one from the Gua'uld. "I am Your God and You are My Slave"
                    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
                    X