Trailer for "Preemptive Strike"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer for "Preemptive Strike"

As promised, here it is. The trailer for "Preemptive Strike".

Enjoy!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

OML...OML..they took Lenori's symbiote out.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Looks interesting - can't wait to see what this new weapon is! I can't believe that it's already the start of the finale.... who wants to bet that it'll be a cliffhanger?
      Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
        OML...OML..they took Lenori's symbiote out.
        You realize that if they did that, Lenori would have a huge problem. Everyone who doesn't know or remember, check out "Contagion" on that one.

Of course I'm not confirming anything. Who knows if Lenori is even in this episode?

Comment

Hey, I'm just thinking out loud. "Old Friend" is what made me think that.
          sigpic

Comment

this looks like a very good episode i think it's kinda like SG-1's "Crusade" and then Revolution will problaby be like Camelot. but still i've been waiting all season for these final two episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
              this looks like a very good episode i think it's kinda like SG-1's "Crusade" and then Revolution will problaby be like Camelot. but still i've been waiting all season for these final two episodes.
              If you're talking about the story it's not really like any other episode that I can recall. If you're talking about the fact that it's a two part finale, then I guess it's like "Crusade" and "Camelot." Or any other two part season finale.

Comment

Hey, I'm just thinking out loud. "Old Friend" is what made me think that.
                But of course. We love to see people thinking out loud. In fact, we'd love to see more of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                  If you're talking about the story it's not really like any other episode that I can recall. If you're talking about the fact that it's a two part finale, then I guess it's like "Crusade" and "Camelot." Or any other two part season finale.
                  except it's not like any two part season finale, it's a two and a half part season finale.

Comment

So....when about is the episode coming out?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wineblood
                      except it's not like any two part season finale, it's a two and a half part season finale.
                      That would make it like the Battlestar Galactica Season Two finale, I guess.

Comment

So....when about is the episode coming out?
                        In about thirty minutes.

Comment

Working...
                        X