PDA

View Full Version : Trailer for "Preemptive Strike"

Alex Rubit
June 19th, 2006, 08:31 PM
As promised, here it is. The trailer for "Preemptive Strike". (http://uk.geocities.com/alex_stargatehorizon/223_trailer.pdf)

Enjoy!

Elite Anubis Guard
June 19th, 2006, 10:36 PM
OML...OML..they took Lenori's symbiote out.

mentalmichael
June 20th, 2006, 05:55 AM
Looks interesting - can't wait to see what this new weapon is! I can't believe that it's already the start of the finale.... who wants to bet that it'll be a cliffhanger?

Alex Rubit
June 20th, 2006, 06:47 PM
OML...OML..they took Lenori's symbiote out.

You realize that if they did that, Lenori would have a huge problem. Everyone who doesn't know or remember, check out "Contagion" on that one.

Of course I'm not confirming anything. Who knows if Lenori is even in this episode? ;)

Elite Anubis Guard
June 20th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Hey, I'm just thinking out loud. "Old Friend" is what made me think that.

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
June 21st, 2006, 07:12 PM
this looks like a very good episode i think it's kinda like SG-1's "Crusade" and then Revolution will problaby be like Camelot. but still i've been waiting all season for these final two episodes.

Alex Rubit
June 21st, 2006, 07:47 PM
this looks like a very good episode i think it's kinda like SG-1's "Crusade" and then Revolution will problaby be like Camelot. but still i've been waiting all season for these final two episodes.

If you're talking about the story it's not really like any other episode that I can recall. If you're talking about the fact that it's a two part finale, then I guess it's like "Crusade" and "Camelot." Or any other two part season finale. :cameron:

Alex Rubit
June 21st, 2006, 07:49 PM
Hey, I'm just thinking out loud. "Old Friend" is what made me think that.

But of course. We love to see people thinking out loud. In fact, we'd love to see more of that. :cameron:

Wineblood
June 22nd, 2006, 03:08 AM
If you're talking about the story it's not really like any other episode that I can recall. If you're talking about the fact that it's a two part finale, then I guess it's like "Crusade" and "Camelot." Or any other two part season finale. :cameron:

except it's not like any two part season finale, it's a two and a half part season finale.

Elite Anubis Guard
June 22nd, 2006, 03:28 AM
So....when about is the episode coming out?

Alex Rubit
June 22nd, 2006, 05:29 AM
except it's not like any two part season finale, it's a two and a half part season finale.

That would make it like the Battlestar Galactica Season Two finale, I guess. ;)

Alex Rubit
June 22nd, 2006, 05:31 AM
So....when about is the episode coming out?

In about thirty minutes.