This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pegasus symbol?

I'm looking at getting a tattoo of the earth and the pegasus's symbol but am having trouble finding a clear picture of the atlantis symbol. can anyone help me out? wasn't sure where to post this so delete it or move it if you have somewhere better.

Thanks

Sig made by Suekay.

I think this is it

Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

no,that's not the one i want. i want the one that they put on the patches, the atlantis 7th symbol. like the earth one

it's this one i want

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room18/480075/kljl.bmp

just a better picture

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

So you don't want the point of Origin, you want the actual Peaguas symbol.
        Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
        I shot him...

in the leg...
        I'm invulnerable!
        Spoiler:
        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
        http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

wrong place to post i must say!!!

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
          pps = power per second
          The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
          xfire = zpm
          [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
          http://m2kclan.com
          vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
          port: 3785
          P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
          halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
          Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Haha what a daft idea for a tattoo, your just gonna end up regretting it big time when your older mate. If your gonna permanently mark your body with something at least do it with something that's not gonna look goofy in 10 years time. You might think "meh I don't care what anyone thinks etc" trust me tho when your older you'll look at it and think "ergh what the hell was i thinking".

Comment

What happens when the 3rd series starts...are you going to continue to tattoos?

Interesting idea btw, let me know how it turns out

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

i've been a fan of both shows from the very beginning, right from the movie and already have 3 tattoo's so i don't think i'm going to go regretting it anything soon and like i said, i don't know where to post these and if anyone had anywhere then i'd move it. i'm only looking for a picture not the third degree.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

i just got my parents to let me get a ear pierced, and in return no more piercings and no tattoos.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

that sucks for you, my parents dont care(sadly couse im the crazy son, my sis cant get them with out asking, i can just come home with them), i've got 6 piercings, one in each ear(streched to fours), lip 1 time(doble snake bites soon), tongue once(gonna get it again) and a few more in other places
                    ----------------
                    my mom is taking me to get my first tattoo in a about 5 mounths(im so happy)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
                      I'm looking at getting a tattoo of the earth and the pegasus's symbol but am having trouble finding a clear picture of the atlantis symbol. can anyone help me out? wasn't sure where to post this so delete it or move it if you have somewhere better.

Thanks

Getting mine soon well as soon as the girlfriend lets me! Gonna have the Earth PoO and Stargate arched across the top in Nordic Runes (Asgard)
                      Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                      MSN: [email protected]
                      feel free to add me on either

Comment

Dude think about it, a Stargate tattoo? Think about what would've happened if everyone who liked Star Trek had've got Federation tattoos or something. Seriously think about this. Iv got MANY piercings and as for tattoos Iv my leg sleeved and one on my back...but I still think seriously about what Im getting done next. I think your gonna regret this in a few years so print this post, in ten years you'll read it again saying "Why didnt I listen to this guy?".

And dont get me wrong Iv watched Stargate since the movie came out originally so I dont lack the "dedication", just I wont get a tattoo from a TV programme that wont last even a 10th of the time that a tattoo will. Did you know that tattoos will last longer than you will? Even after you die it'll still be there.

Im not b1tch1ng at you but just listen to what people are trying to tell you.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                        Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                        the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                        Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                        The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

I have had the seal of the United Federation Of Planets from Star Trek on my left upper arm for almost ten years, and I have never regretted getting it done! However -

I would be the first to exercise caution, the key things I considered in getting mine were:

1) Is it a symbol that personally means something to me, or something I believe in?

2) Am I sure it is something that will not date, no longer be relivent to me, or generally would not make sense to me when I am 30, 50, 70 etc?

3) Can I say I am doing this for myself alone, and not because of fashion or any other outside influence?

4) Is the Tattoo artist I am considering a reputible one with the correct qualifications and certificates for practicing body artwork?

I realised the answer to these four questions for me was yes, and I have never regretted the decision. - If its what you really want, go for it!

In my case I used the Trek Encyclopedia as a reference source. It might be best to try using books or if you have a Sci Fi shop nearby or Ebay, locating an actual merchandised sticker or patch. That way you can show the Tattoo artist exactly what you are talking about, so they can get a clear idea.

I hope this helps!
                          Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                          Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

i'm going to the same guy who did my first one, (i have three), i'm booked in to have the earth symbol in a week. all of my tattoo's mean something to me that isn't to do with fashion. if you think having the stargate symbol is stupid you don't want to see the red phoenix i have on my ankle. thank you for your advice thunderbird 2. i've been thinking about this for 4 years, i aren't backing out now! My uncle has lots of star trek tattoo's and said he never regretted them for a moment. His about as mad on star trek as i am on stargate. it's only going to be small, less than an inch in size. my parents don't care what i do luckly. my mum even paid for my first one as my 18th birthday present. i can't find a good picture of the atlantis one, so i'm going to leave that for a while till i can get one. i'll post a pic when it's all healed. Thanks.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221
                              Getting mine soon well as soon as the girlfriend lets me! Gonna have the Earth PoO and Stargate arched across the top in Nordic Runes (Asgard)
                              hope it goes okay. where you getting it done?

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Working...
                              X