Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastic DVD News !!!!!!!! - "The Return of the Master" boxset Confirmed !!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic DVD News !!!!!!!! - "The Return of the Master" boxset Confirmed !!!!!!!!!!

The latest issue of DWM (#371) has confirmed that in January 2007, a box-set entitled: "The Return of the Master" will be released, comprising the following stories:

The Keeper of Traken - (featuring the 4th Doctor)
    Logopolis - (featuring the 4th Doctor)
    Castrovalva - (featuring the 5th Doctor)

Also The Invasion -(featuring the 2nd Doctor) has been confirmed aswell for November this year. With the missing episodes parts 1 and 4 fully reconstructed in animated form by the world renowned studios of Cosgrove Hill !!!
    If you want a preview of what this will be like click here
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/...20/33077.shtml

Info officially from DWO. They spilt the beans first !!!
    This news is FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Metarock Sam; 22 June 2006, 09:51 AM.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

That is so cool
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

OMG This is brilliant news Fantastic News even !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
      This is so brilliant I mean finally a Master Boxset and we get not one not two but 3 stories. A whole regeneration (second regeneration release on DVD) and we get the first appearance of Anthony Ainleys Doctor and we also have Geoffry Bevvers excellent performance as the Emaciated Master.
      Many congrats and thanks to Doctor Who Restoration Team and DWM for this fantastic news. Best news all week !!!

Side note : Would have liked Ambassadors of Death aswell but you cant have everything

Comment

2/3 people responding to this have used the word "fantastic"
        anyway it good news
        Hola

Hello

Comment

It was all me me me

Comment

I see, but you didn't mention that they would reconstuct the two missing eps

Comment

No I didnt at the time but I will edit it now to show it anyway

Comment

Thanks and thanks for the link

Comment

Working...
                X