Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official description of "Preemptive Strike" (minor spoilers)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official description of "Preemptive Strike" (minor spoilers)!

Okay, gang. To finally get some disussions going again, here's some very first info to give you all something to speculate about. No huge spoilers. Of course not. But it should just be enough to get the anticepation up for the big season two finale.

Here's the official description of "Preemptive Strike", including the revelation of some of the guest cast:

As Horizon celebrates David Connor's promotion to Major, the celebrations are cut short when an old friend arrives with troubling news. Sivok, who has spent the past several months searching the galaxy for more Draque to join his cause, informs Grant that the Enoly are about to carry out their biggest strike yet.

Quickly a plan is set into motion to prevent the Enoly from carrying out their attack. Grant's team will be going on a dangerous mission along with Sivok and Lonik (from "Parti Pris"), using the Enoly Cruiser the team got their hands on in "Catch 22."

Meanwhile the Vorians are facing their own problems, when tensions with the Kih'Andari rise, and civil war seems all but inevitable. Callen approaches President Adari with an idea for how to solve the situation in a peaceful way.

Okay, folks. That's all for today.

Tomorrow, we'll be releasing the trailer for the episode. Got any ideas for what exactly might happen in the episode? Will Lenori be back? Will we even see him again this season? Many questions as the countdown continues.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

We don't need more spoilers, we need more readers (and forumers)!

Anyway... Sivok again? Nice to see him come back. More Kih'Andari politics? Fine by me.
    This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDot
      We don't need more spoilers, we need more readers (and forumers)!
      We have plenty of readers actually. They just don't post. Don't ask me why.

Anyway... Sivok again? Nice to see him come back. More Kih'Andari politics? Fine by me.
      Yeah, it should be quite interesting.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Well I always thought Sivok would be back, but it's gonna be interesting using this cruiser. Can't wait.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

*jawdrop* Kih'andari, and Enoly, in the same episode? *faints*

Hm, this is certainly an interesting episode premise, and I'm very happy to see Sivok and the Draque back.

Comment

sounds like this is going to be an awesome episode can't wait to read it on thursday.

Comment

wow this episode was dramatic. i can assume theres going to be a huge cliffhanger at the end? naturally..

Comment

Working...
              X