This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Ok, i've decided to write a new story and i need your help deciding something vital.

One of my characters is going to be turned into a cat, i need your help to decide who so please post here with who and why you think they shoudl be turned into a cat. your choices are:

Jack
    Sam
    Mckay
    Cadman
    Weir

I chose these 5 simply because I think they're interesting characters, so please help me!
    Come on guys, we all know that + =

weir - you can get seriousness from her, having to lead in cats body, a hard prospect. and comic moments from others opinions of her AS a cat leader...question, why would you pick one tp be a cat??
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

BEcause, i read one story where sam got turned into a cat, and 1 about mckay that wasn't complete and i'd really like to try it, i've writen fic before but i'm planning to make this 1 much longer and better

Comment

good luck.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

McKay kept a cat on earth, so why not make Weir a cat/human hybrid who sits on his lap in meetings and sleeps at the bottom of his bed.
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

ah ha, a mcweir shipper!

Yeah i was thinking along those lines but i would obviously adopt the situation to whoever was transformed, i'm also trying to think up ways that the 'cat' could communicate with other people, unfortunetly i've only come up with facial expressions and telepathy which someone has already used and i don't want to be seem to be ripping them off

Comment

Haven't you see Selena the Teenage Witch show? Or whatever it's called. The cat speaks, but only when it's fave person is around.
              sigpic

Comment

^Its Sebrina the Teenaged Witch
                I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
                  Is it? Ok then, but you get the point about the cat.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think it should be McKay because bad stuff always happens to him and I think he would make a good cat.

Comment

all of SG1 could become fluffy kitties, gen landry has to confine them to a cattery and keep them fed, or maybe they can learn something new about how humans can become the alminghty FURLINGS!!!! muuuuhhhhaaaahahaha!
                      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
                        It's actually Sabrina, The Teenage Witch, but that's getting off topic
                        sigpic

Comment

certainly is a just a little off topic

Comment

Working...
                          X