This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Bates Return

Does anyone think we will see Bates in Season 3???

i dont think so, but it could happen

Comment

i hope so it would help sheppard load's with security
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_5rq5DiN6o/[Ori Trailer]
      http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3435/myaniqy9.gif

Comment

where'd he go anyway? - i dont remember them saying why he left...
        If at first you don't succeed.... try a bigger thermo-nuclear reaction

Comment

Originally posted by norbe
          where'd he go anyway? - i dont remember them saying why he left...
          He was beaten into a coma by a Wraith in Siege part 1 then evacuated with the other injured personel after the Siege was over

I'd like to see him back one day - given the right story
          sigpic

Comment

No, he's not coming back though he was a good characte when written right.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
              He was beaten into a coma by a Wraith in Siege part 1 then evacuated with the other injured personel after the Siege was over

I'd like to see him back one day - given the right story
              Ah, that makes sense. It would be good to see him back, but im not sure if it will happen. It seems to me that whenever tptb get *rid* of someone - its for good (eg Jonas).
              If at first you don't succeed.... try a bigger thermo-nuclear reaction

Comment

It could happen. As far as we know, when the wounded personnel were sent back to Earth at the end of Siege 3, he went with them in a gurney.

Perhaps a month or two later, he woke up in a hospital and spent some time in rehabilitation. A while later he would probably be able to go back on duty at some other posting, but Bates could perhaps appear again on Atlantis in the future, or even on SG-1.

Comment

I don't think he'll be back in season 3, but you never know...
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe TPTB forgot about him all this time. I know they mentioned him being out of the picture in the beginning of s2 spoilers, but how long ago was that? If I forgot about him that whole time, at least one, if not all of TPTB forgot about him sometime.

Best Stargate quote:
                    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

would you go back to atlantis after beeing beaten near death by a wraith

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
                        would you go back to atlantis after beeing beaten near death by a wraith
                        What's he going to do, get a dishonorable discharge? What reason would they have to not send him back? There are no more wraith in the city.

Best Stargate quote:
                        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

Couldn't he serve somewhere else? I mean, it's not like his lifetime mission was to safeguard Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                            It could happen. As far as we know, when the wounded personnel were sent back to Earth at the end of Siege 3, he went with them in a gurney.

Perhaps a month or two later, he woke up in a hospital and spent some time in rehabilitation. A while later he would probably be able to go back on duty at some other posting, but Bates could perhaps appear again on Atlantis in the future, or even on SG-1.
                            maybe while he is rehab they could address his racial tendencies towards other people including teyla.

Comment

he could come back he was only beatin into coma he wasn't wraithed or anything so he might someday ..

also taking into consideration that he doesn't have long term problems
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X