Firefly Fanfic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefly Fanfic

i thought that i would start a firefly fanfic thread so fans can post there fanfic's so you can share with other fans or it might inspire you to start write one.

have fun
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

What does it mean by "booby prize winner" under your name?

Comment

He found the new logo for GW, a sort of contest set up by Darren on another thread, with the promis of a booby prize, I think you probably work the rest out

As for Fanfic, I have never come across that much, beyond some virtual continuations i havent found a lot, not that I would read much anyhow, theres some bad fic writers out there, and anything terrible would just taint what has been done already IMO
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

There's quite a bit of Firefly fanfic on ff.net.

And 4 of them are mine (well, it's actually 5 but I don't count that one since it's not finished and I have not been having much time to do so lately)...

All 4 are short fluffy ficlets, focusing on Kaylee/Inara.

When In Love

Love Hurts

Love

Love Is

I hope there's still a crowd for these...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

This one's great for Simon/Kaylee

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
            This one's great for Simon/Kaylee
            Aww, didn't expect to find links to my lil' fanfic archive (though I am sad to say it hasn't been updated since 2006, but it holds several great Silee stories).

FireflyFans.net has a ton of fics, but it's hard to maneuver, so you kinda have to know how to look.

If you like Simon/Kaylee, Mal/Inara and/or River/Jayne, I can recommend TamSibling.

My favorite is the "A NEW ..." series, meaning series whose names are capitalized and begins with the words "A NEW", which starts with the "A NEW LIFE: Prologue: Nothing Lasts" It has great romance, drama, action... pretty much; you name it, it has it.

For those who are interested, I write mainly Simon/Kaylee and Kaylee-oriented fics:
            My FanNation Profile - My FireflyFans.net Profile - My Fanfiction.net Profile
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
            X