Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Goa'uld are evil, why are their Ha'tak's so pretty?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Goa'uld are evil, why are their Ha'tak's so pretty?

Gold hallways with sky-blue walls... c'mon, you can't really be evil if you're sporting the kind of walls you'd have in a baby's room. It's kinda warm and comforting, not cold and evil!

I think we have those Goa'uld wrong, y'know.

how do you know there didn't steal the ships and the design plans from another race
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
      how do you know there didn't steal the ships and the design plans from another race
      Did they also steal that races wall color schematics?

Comment

maybe have you ever seen ther clothes LOL

well if there want to appear god like there have to make it look like the best
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Fooling people into thinking they have absolute taste and quality, so everything has to look stylish.

Comment

I don't think a ha'tak looks like a babys room, sorry.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
              I don't think a ha'tak looks like a babys room, sorry.
              Yeah, me neither. I kinda get that evil-god vibe from the decor of the ships.

Comment

yep all gou'ald love flashy things.(kinda like a pimp of the galaxy)
                sigpic

Comment

Same reason why 'evil' human beings tend to use fast good looking sporty cars. Its not that evil uses evil ugly things. Sometimes evil can have a pretty face........

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Yeah who knows they'll air on MTV: Pimp my ha'tak
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                      Yeah who knows they'll air on MTV: Pimp my ha'tak
                      hahaha
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                        Same reason why 'evil' human beings tend to use fast good looking sporty cars. Its not that evil uses evil ugly things. Sometimes evil can have a pretty face........
                        Yup, sadly yes.....still, get me one of those golden thrones.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                          Gold hallways with sky-blue walls... c'mon, you can't really be evil if you're sporting the kind of walls you'd have in a baby's room. It's kinda warm and comforting, not cold and evil!

I think we have those Goa'uld wrong, y'know.
                          The Zero fighter might be considered pretty, every though it was made and used by a totalitarian regime...
                          I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

A better question would be why r priors dressed in pale blue and pure white when their suposed to be evil?
                            Especially since their symbol is fire they should be dressed in some form of demonic red.

Comment

well because they dont wan't there followers to think they are evil.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X