X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Clip of RDA ans BB Talking About Episode 200

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaT4tVcGs74

Thanks for the clip---Not sure I am on board with the BB/Mitchell transition bit.
    No matter--I will only be watching one ep (200th)

Comment

Thanks for the clip, really enjoyed it, and like the shots of MS and the rest of them in it, too!
      EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

That was a very nice interview with the 2 of them. Thanks for the clip.

Comment

Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I watched it and it is a really nice interview, but I think they didn't talk about the episode "200".
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu
              I watched it and it is a really nice interview, but I think they didn't talk about the episode "200".
              nor the 200 before it, seeing as 4/5s of it didn't even show any actors who'd been on it the whole it. thank you, Captain Davis. i respect BB for the job he did, i just don't think the show needed him to do it. i'm glad they're happy, even if i'm not.
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Thanks for the link to that. I enjoyed watching it very much.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks. This is different from the sneak peek that talks about Furlings.
                  z

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                    nor the 200 before it, seeing as 4/5s of it didn't even show any actors who'd been on it the whole it. thank you, Captain Davis. i respect BB for the job he did, i just don't think the show needed him to do it. i'm glad they're happy, even if i'm not.
                    Ok, just to clarify, it's actually a clip from a Space Channel special, and they had everyone talking. If you want to blame anyone, blame the guy who only put this clip on YouTube.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for posting the link!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                        Ok, just to clarify, it's actually a clip from a Space Channel special, and they had everyone talking. If you want to blame anyone, blame the guy who only put this clip on YouTube.
                        good for them?
                        sigpic
                        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

It suuuuure is.

Comment

I don't suppose anybody could give a bit of an overview as to what was said.? My computer is dying a slow death and so the audio isn't working. I can't wait for my new computer.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              I don't suppose anybody could give a bit of an overview as to what was said.? My computer is dying a slow death and so the audio isn't working. I can't wait for my new computer.
                              Not much, Ben says some stuff about how he found it becoming a cast memeber in an already well established show, Richard Dean Anderson says some fairly unmemorable one-liners.

It was interesting, but if you don't see it you're not missing much, it has no information what-so-ever on the upcomming 200 special episode, nor any other episodes in season 10.
                              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Working...
                              X