Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else think tealc looks like somebody else in S10 pics?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else think tealc looks like somebody else in S10 pics?

As of today if you look off to the left on the main gateworld page there are S10 cast pics....and while I am dissapointed that they are all in civilian clothes and that the Stargate is not really prominent, I also noticed something very strange. In the first pic, and most of the others tealc looks like he is a whole other person. Like, it seriously looks like a stand in? What are your opinions on the pics?

Nah its just a photo

That said i wish theyd get rid of tealcs little gold thing, yeah hes an alien we get it, can we stop seing gold thingies on peoples forheads now?

Comment

...its solid gold burned into his forehead. You wanna be the one that rips it off his head?
      www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
        As of today if you look off to the left on the main gateworld page there are S10 cast pics....and while I am dissapointed that they are all in civilian clothes and that the Stargate is not really prominent, I also noticed something very strange. In the first pic, and most of the others tealc looks like he is a whole other person. Like, it seriously looks like a stand in? What are your opinions on the pics?
        Unfortunately, they go all out with the airbrush on Chris Judge.. at least its not as bad as last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
          ...its solid gold burned into his forehead. You wanna be the one that rips it off his head?
          Well, it was gone in the episode 2010... so if Stargate lasts till season 14, they can take it off then

Comment

Speaking of which, the Ori dont win in the end! As if they did Casandra wouldnt be able to assist them in the episode with the hippies! Unless...they win and everyone is converted!

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
            Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
            the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
            Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
            The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

they pretty much airbrushed them all into submission this year

Last year they all looked like cartoons, this year they all look pretty plastic and fake

i wish thier photoshop folks would learn that less is more and a true phtotoship artist's work isn't noticible
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
                Speaking of which, the Ori dont win in the end! As if they did Casandra wouldnt be able to assist them in the episode with the hippies! Unless...they win and everyone is converted!
                Visiting that planet probably set of a chain of events in which the never went to Avalon, never found the communication thingy, and never met the Ori, unless of course you're joking, then just ignore me
                An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Nope, Teal'c still looks like Teal'c to me in those photos.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
                    Receding hairline?
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                      Receding hairline?
                      Don't let CJ hear you say that.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I believe that what we see is the beginning of a hair loss, if they last 5 more years CJ will have to shave back again of his free will this time. The good part is that we will have at least 5 more years of SG-1.
                        School is overrated.

Comment

They are all evil clones.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Well jst to add my two cents: personally I found them all looking a bit just added after the initial photo was taken (I think the word is superimposed). I don't know if it's just me not wear my glasses or does anyone else think that?
                            I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                              They are all evil clones.
                              Wheres the Goatiees?
                              Hola

Hello

Comment

Working...
                              X