This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Annoying Companion

Pretty simple really. Just who do you think was the Doctor's most annoying companion in the new or original series.
    Im going to start off by saying 'Adric' (travelled with The Fifth Doctor) from E-Space.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Mel. Oh dear God, someone stop the screaming.

Comment

ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screams and pulls hair out*

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Peri from the 6th Doctor. She was the American the Doctor picked up. She is British, and her American accent was not so good. Also, she left suddenly, I dont even remember what happened to her.

This is my 100th post!
        Last edited by TheAncient1; 14 June 2006, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Congrats!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

The screamers mainly... some worst than others...
            Some were mostly whiny...
            Mel was a screamer but not that irritating when she was in silent mode.

In no particular order...
            Susan
            Tegan
            Peri
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Mel but Peri was just as annoying.

Comment

Rose because I'm really bored of the shipping and the Earth based episodes with her family.

Comment

Peri, by far the most annoying!
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Id Say
                    Mel - Screaming Banshee women with Frizzy hair
                    Rose !!!!!!

Peri was annoying but at least she was quite fit too.
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Guess I agree with most of you. Mel followed by Peri. Not big on Tegan either but she had some good moments.

TheAncient1: Peri was left behind when the Time Lords pulled out the Doctor for his trail. She married a Warlord and lives happily as a Queen somewhere. You're made to believe she's dead for a while until it's explained at the end of Trail of a Time Lord. I wasn't really happy with the way they left her either.
                      "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

strange that so many found Peri to be annoying. I neve got that vibe.
                        somewhat useless as were all the damsel in distress type companions...but I never found her annoying.

as many have stated...Mel was truly annoying and evil as well.
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                          Rose because I'm really bored of the shipping and the Earth based episodes with her family.
                          I quite like those, makes the show more real, i mean its not she's just going to up and leave her mum just like that.

I'd have to go with Mickey, thank god he was only temporary.

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                            I quite like those, makes the show more real, i mean its not she's just going to up and leave her mum just like that.

I'd have to go with Mickey, thank god he was only temporary.
                            They made him a companion!? He's just not cut out for it. I'm glad it's only for a short while too.
                            "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

For me it's a tie between Rose and Adric.

Comment

Working...
                              X