PDA

View Full Version : Chameleon Circut

Billz
June 14th, 2006, 01:55 PM
If you had a TARDIS with a 'stuck' chameleon circut, what would you had made it look like before the circut got stuck?

(Please note that this thread is just a bit of fun. If any inappropiate posts are made, the person that made them will be reported to GateWorld staff.)

Metarock Sam
June 14th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Id make it a pub. Then wed have time travelling Sam in his super flying Pub :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IMForeman
June 14th, 2006, 07:56 PM
If you had a TARDIS with a 'stuck' chameleon circut, what would you had made it look like before the circut got stuck?

(Please note that this thread is just a bit of fun. If any inappropiate posts are made, the person that made them will be reported to GateWorld staff.)

A Pepsi Vending machine.

ShadowMaat
June 14th, 2006, 09:16 PM
A fountain. Nothing huge or overly ornate, but a nice fountain that would look very cool but entirely out of place on a city sidewalk. Or a space station. Or whatever. ;)

Scoobing
June 14th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Hehe seeing them get out of the fountain would be the weirdest. Would they emerge from the water, yet dry? Or perhaps shoot out the fountain jet and crash to the floor each time. (Like Sliders). ;)

Metarock Sam
June 15th, 2006, 06:26 AM
Change of Plans a Grandfather Clock like the Masters TARDIS in The Keeper of Trackon or Vedning Machine or a wardrobe.

Hanmer
June 15th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Ummmm.....

A Puddle Jumper? :P

Nah, an old, red, London-style telephone box

Eye Of Ra
June 15th, 2006, 12:16 PM
A garden shed lol

ShadowMaat
June 15th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Hehe seeing them get out of the fountain would be the weirdest. Would they emerge from the water, yet dry? Or perhaps shoot out the fountain jet and crash to the floor each time. (Like Sliders). ;)
It wouldn't have to be an all-around fountain, it could just have water spilling out of one side. An ornamental fish or something. :P Or it's just an illusion.

And as for the shed... how 'bout an outhouse? Imagine the looks THAT would cause! Particularly if, say, the Doctor, Rose and Jack all exited together. :D

Or instead of something Earth-based, how 'bout something that'd look natural on another planet but would be completely unknown here? A weird kind of plant or an alien mailbox or something that doesn't have a "local" equivalent.

Wraith Scientist
June 15th, 2006, 02:16 PM
How about a rock? It doesn't look too out of place in any outdoor setting that isn't obstructive. As for getting in and out you could make the rock so that you can walk 'through' and into it.

How about any door. Park the TARDIS in the local space-time continum and then use a special key/sonic screwdriver to make any door into a door to the TARDIS.

A matchbox? Nice an inconspicuous but rather hard to get in and out of

cvife
June 15th, 2006, 02:46 PM
a cardboard box, that would confuse a lot of people, especially if it where a very small one, or an open stargate...

wurlitzer153
June 15th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Well, if we're going that route...

A VW Beetle!

Metarock Sam
June 15th, 2006, 03:25 PM
A Fruit and Veg Market Stall !!!!

ShadowMaat
June 15th, 2006, 03:45 PM
How 'bout an Egyptian obelisk? Or a Grecian urn? :P A monolith? :D

Billz
June 15th, 2006, 03:54 PM
I would make mine look like a pizza box. Just imagine seeing full grown people climbing out of something like that!

orii7
June 15th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Or perhaps a Chair or Throne

Besides.....

It did change into that before AUC in the comics, short stories, and Novellas! But then I think at some point it changed into a Police Box and stayed that way for some Time until AUC (An Unearthly Child) But ya never know.....It may or may not be Canon.

creed462
June 15th, 2006, 05:11 PM
a computer

Commander Jumper
June 15th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Daniel Jackson.......oh sorry that's be freaky people walking out of annother person..............

Person: Hey that person has people walkin outa 'im!
other people :E's a witch E is. Burn im'
*Grab their torches and pitch forks*

Hmm......a tent.....that'd be cool....or a Digital Camera.....

TheAncient1
June 15th, 2006, 07:01 PM
How about an Asteroid!. I'd materialise in the atmosphere, plummet to earth, then dematerialise before it hit.

An elevator! Park it on a highway and watch the peoples faces as they pass.

A telephone booth with a working phone. When someone is talking away to their friend, I will move the phone booth to a random place on the other side of the continent. See their face when they step out into the Himylayas!

Park in an undiscovered ancient tomb and jump out at an archaeologist and say boo!

Naonak
June 16th, 2006, 01:22 PM
An Egyptian sarcophagus. Would be kind of cool.

Mr Prophet
June 16th, 2006, 01:28 PM

Well, since presumably you didn't know it was going to stick, you'd not have the choice. I'd imagine it would have happened at the most embarrassing possible time, so you'd park your TARDIS in the red light district, disguised as a doorway, and next thing you know you're walking out of a door with a sign above it saying 'GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS' into the middle of the Vatican or something.

But if I did know it was happening, a Punch and Judy booth might be cool, and a nice little earner potentially. Plus you've got that window, so you could do cool dives into the booth and instead of crashing out the back you'd land in the control room.

Kaloo
June 18th, 2006, 04:50 PM
A bookcase... A bright Green Bookcase... With a little cabinet on the bottom, and some yellow flowers on the side... *definately isn't looking at the bookcase in his living room*

ShadowMaat
June 18th, 2006, 06:15 PM
How about a wardrobe? ;) People coming in and going out would seem perfectly normal to some people. :P

Commander Jumper
June 21st, 2006, 10:19 PM
a closet..... a toilet.....IOhhhh i'd get a crack outta that one

Eh? is tha some one coming outta toilet frank?
no Tom that's a nota toilet it's a TARDIS!

Billz
June 22nd, 2006, 12:45 AM
Just a reminder, a TARDIS can transform into anything, not just sqaure shaped objects.

Having said that, mine would proabably end up looking like a can of baked beans. Be weird seeing people climb out of that one.