This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Shipper thread was closed...yet the others are up....hmmm

Feli closed down my Sam/Dan shipper thread, stating that "It is against forum rules to discuss the lives of the actors in this manner", so can someone explain to me why there are 14 threads about Sam/Jack being shippers?

I don't pay attention to anything with the word "ship" in it, except this one cuz it was closed down. lol. I assume that Amanda Taping and Michael Shanks are dating, or something like that, right? Well that's their real life, and you're supposed to keep this all fictional or something.

Comment

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard in my entire life, anywhere, EVER.

If they really are dating--then they really do have feelings for eachother and it should be ok to talk about them and their relationship. But Sam/Jack being together is false--so it is like slander against them because they truly do NOT have a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike13294
        Feli closed down my Sam/Dan shipper thread, stating that "It is against forum rules to discuss the lives of the actors in this manner", so can someone explain to me why there are 14 threads about Sam/Jack being shippers?
        Sam/Jack are fictional characters. There was talk about Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks in your thread. I think whoever closed it already said that.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
          I don't pay attention to anything with the word "ship" in it, except this one cuz it was closed down. lol. I assume that Amanda Taping and Michael Shanks are dating, or something like that, right? Well that's their real life, and you're supposed to keep this all fictional or something.
          No! MS and Lexa are married and expecting a baby.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Well watch the 40 minute video of the Gatecon thing that they have on THIS site...see for yourself. For all I know, it could just be "friendly", but I mean she was kissing him all over..etc.

Comment

Discussing the personal lives of the actors and making speculations about them is strictly forbidden. What part of that are you failing to understand, Mike? DO NOT DISCUSS IT. Think whatever you like, but keep it to yourself. Obey the rules and maybe try actually LISTENING to the Mods when they tell you things. You've been warned already.

Comment

Mike, we've discussed this via private messages now. If you have any more questions regarding the forum rules please refer to our forum FAQs. And if you're not happy with my decision regarding your first thread this morning then feel free to take it to any of the other mods.

As I already pointed out this morning the discussion of ship pairings for any of the ficitional characters is okay - discussion of the actors' private lives in such a manner is not!

Comment

Working...
                X