This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the US may see season Two

I was just at www.scifi.com and I noticed an article that stated that who boosted scifi's ratings this quarter, That gives a lot of hope for the second season. I hope
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Well i'm from England and season 2 is great so i hope you get to see it
    sigpic

Comment

I read that article and it makes me feel better that we will be getting more of the Doctor. My whole family has really enjoyed it and it would be a shame not to continue with it. *crossing fingers*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        I read that article and it makes me feel better that we will be getting more of the Doctor. My whole family has really enjoyed it and it would be a shame not to continue with it. *crossing fingers*
        I sure hope they do continue or me and my friends will scream. It looks good though, thanks for sharing the news!
        "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

I certainly hope so! I have enjoyed catching up with the Doctor after all these years and look forward to seeing S2...someday.

Comment

I wonder if America will get the Christmas Crisis though?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
              I wonder if America will get the Christmas Crisis though?
              I hope so. I really want to see it.

I wonder if they'll put part of season two at the next break between Stargate in the fall? That would be nice. Then there would always be something new on!
              "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

If America gets Series 2 they have to get the Christmas invasion aswell since it is classed as the first episode of series 2.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
                  Well i'm from England and season 2 is great so i hope you get to see it
                  Well I'm not from England and season 2 is great... so I hope you guys do get to see it on Cable

Comment

We still wait
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                    X