No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weir: When I find the person responsible for putting itching powder in my underwear, the story of Prometheus is going to look like NOTHING...
    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

"New regulations (snicker) require that anyone who (giggle) doesn't qualify for Mensa (guffaw) must be relocated off Atlantis." (Maniacal laughter.)
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Sheppard: I wish I wish with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Sheppard (singing): "Puff the magic dragon, lived by the sea..."
          SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

John: Elizabeth, give me back my pants!

Elizabeth: NEVER!

Comment

John: Come on, strip poker is over, now GIVE ME BACK MY PANTS!!!!!
              Elizabeth: You have to WIN them back, flyboy!
              SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

"Attention, this is the laundry man and I am confiscating EVERYONE'S pants."
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

McKay: Ronon, I want you to marry me, can you make a commitment to do so. It's ages since I wore my miniskirt. Plus I can bear children because I used an Ancient DNA resequencer.

Weir: will the owner of this wedding dress please come...Oh McKay please get your wedding dress.

Shepherd: McKay has just had sex with Ronon, everybody get to your quarters. Daedalus, prepare to beam Rodney and Ronon into space now, this an emergency.

Teyla:McKay, Ronon, please base jump off the central spire of Atlantis, that is Dr. Weir's order.

alot of McKay/Ronon bashing, this is funny!
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Attention: The male/female mud wrestling contest will begin in 15 minutes...
                    WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

They have mud?

"Attention - the comm systems are going down. Messages will have to be relayed via handwritten notes."

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                        They have mud?

"Attention - the comm systems are going down. Messages will have to be relayed via handwritten notes."
                        Yup imported just for the event
                        WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                          They have mud?

paper planes

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                            paper planes
                            lol, yelling really loudly

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

wier: it turns out the wraith are alergic to hair spray, found out by sheperd. but it requires alot of it. or it could be the floral scenting...

shep: hey, i dont use that much, and its not floral!

while back on earth.

Major Hair Spray companies: why do the military want 100,000 bottles of maximum stregnth floral scented hair spray?
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

"Oh, fruddled gruntbuggly!"

Comment

Working...
                                X