No announcement yet.

"The 4400" Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the boxart if anyone was interested.

http://dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&...6x%3D0%26y%3D0

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I believe that they've ordered 13 episodes for a second season. Just out of curiotity, how is the show?
      A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

If you're talking to me, then I wouldn't know. Cause I never saw it.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

It's just started airing in Australia, but it's pretty awesome. It's well written and has good production values. It's sort of creepy at the start and then gets really interesting to watch what's happening to The 4400. It's definately worth watching if you can. I hear the second part isn't as good as the first, but I can't wait to see what happens.

Comment

Second part, as in second episode? or second part of the premiere? Because i thought each episode was pretty good, well maybe a few parts weren't so great, but i want to make sure which part your talking about, haha..
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

They've shown the entire mini-series now (Over two nights. ) and it's awesome. Hopefully the second season will be released here as well.

Comment

USA Network's The 4400 is coming back with a second season.

Production on 13 episodes will begin in February in Vancouver in anticipation of a June launch. Most of the original cast is expected to return.

Full story at

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...vision_4400_dc

Comment

Awesome news! I haven't seen the first season yet, but I'm planning on getting the first season when it comes out. From the episode summaries, it looked like they left it hanging.
                  A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

this is good news.....they left way too much hanging for not having a renewed contract....
                    Thanks!
                    Jordan

my page
                    My LJ
                    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I'm glad that they've left stuff hanging for this new mini-series, but it was pretty risky. It's an awesome series and I can't wait for the next portion.

Comment

More?? Excellent!!!! Here in Canada we're just about to get the 5th part tonight (around 10:00 I think)... I can't wait!

wohoo! Second season!!!!

Does anyone find Diana (Baldwin's partner, can't remember if that's the actual name) looks like Wier from Atlantis?
                        sigpic
                        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                          I'm glad that they've left stuff hanging for this new mini-series, but it was pretty risky. It's an awesome series and I can't wait for the next portion.
                          me glad as well, why did u think it was risky though??

Comment

Leaving storylines unresolved. What if they didn't get picked up for a second season? I'm glad they did, though. The 4400 is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                              Leaving storylines unresolved. What if they didn't get picked up for a second season? I'm glad they did, though. The 4400 is awesome.
                              Heh, that would be a big loss for USA then, with the significant ratings it was getting

Comment

Yeah, hopefully it will air on Network Ten pretty soon after it airs in the U.S.

Comment

Working...
                                X