No announcement yet.

"The 4400" Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is good news. I hope they do a much better job with the second season than the mini-series. The 4400 has potential, but I felt so disappointed in the finale.

Comment

We're getting the mini-series in Australia soon. It looks pretty good.

Comment

I think that little thing, that they attempted to call 'season finale' of the little mini-series, was supposed to make us want more i guess, but it really didn't, it just made me think, huh?!
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Well I've just seen the 2-hour primiere, and it looks pretty good!
          [email protected]
          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
          One nation under dog
          There of which I stand alone
          A face in the crowd
          Unsung, against the mold
          Without a doubt
          Singled out
          The only way I know

Comment

I just watched the 2 hour premier today and what I have to say is... WOW!!!

I find this could beat out Battlestar Galactica as my second-favourite miniseries... Farscape being the first, even though I haven't even seen it yet
            sigpic
            In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

It's launching soon in Australia. I thought it would be September, but it looks more likely to be next month.

Comment

I watched a little bit of it last night and it was on again this morning and I watched a little more.

Of what I have seen, it's awesome. I'll try to watch the other parts when they air.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I watched the 2 hour premiere, and had to make myself finish watching it. I was totally disappointed. It might have gotten better after that, but I didn't give it a chance
                  O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                  Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Hopefully the show will be decent.

Comment

Second season? They haven't had a first season yet. I've only seen a six-hour commercial.
                      Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                      O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                      - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                      - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                      once done, cannot be undone...
                      brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Nobody else fells like commenting???

Ah.... Well, the mini-series isn't even done airing on Space so that could be why.
                        sigpic
                        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

http://www.ten.com.au/main_idx.aspx?section=tenShows

We've finally got an air date for The 4400. It's going to air on October 10 at 8:30 pm after Australian Idol on the Ten Network. Law & Order: Criminal Intent and NCIS are usually on at that timeslot, but I know L&O:CI is nearing its season finale anyway.

Comment

This show is airing over two nights. It starts on Sunday and finishes at 8:30 pm the next day.

Comment

We've seen the first three hours now and this mini series is awesome.

Comment

There is most likely going to be a season 2, thats if NBC stops pressuring USA to show it on BRAVO and NBC 4.

Also, I say this because the boxset for season one sats "THE 4400 (line underneath that says) THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON"

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                                X