No announcement yet.

"The 4400" Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasnt her ability to talk to the baby or feel what the baby feels or something? if thats the case then yes she will loose the ability to know what her womb likes and dislikes but hse may beable to know what the kid likes or dislikes. Also anyone know when they re air the finale cause i missed it for a clint black concert lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I think, me just guessing, is that her daughter and herself share a link of some sort or something. I'm still wondering, what is the black dude's ability???
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Just watched the last two episodes tonight.

Spoilers for the whole mini-series:

Why do I feel like I just watched a six-hour commercial?

I can see the setup for a potential series. Nothing...NOTHING was wrapped up. Not a single thing. Nada. Zero. Zip. Uh-uh. I liked the future angle at the end. It beats the usual alien abduction business.

If they do do a series, I wonder if they'd be able to get Joel Gretsch and/or Billy Campbell to come back. I have my doubts. That would be a shame because they were two of the better characters/actors. Same goes for Peter Coyote. If they did a series, I might watch it. What the heck, it's only disk space on the DVR, right?
        Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
        O'Neill: Who doesn't?
        - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
        - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
        once done, cannot be undone...
        brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
          ...Kyle with the creep, ...
          Creep? Who's the creep?

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."

Comment

Yah i wasn't sure about what he was talking about either, so i just didn't comment about it. I hope he wasn't talking about the dad!? Well i'm happy that it wasn't who we thought (well most of us) that abducted them.

Comment

SPOILERS for Finale

I'm assuming they're talking about the kid who went off to live at the commune with the freaky real estate/hotel mogul dude. If anyone's a candidate for the antichrist on this show, it's THAT guy. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if, in one of those reality-bending paradoxes you're always being warned about, Mr. "I want your baby" is the reason society collapsed in the future.

Comment

Spoilers for Finale
                I'm dying to know what exactly happened when the freaky that baby is mine guy touched her stomach. Was it the baby doing something to him or vice versa? And was the pyschic kid talking about Kyle when she said someone was coming or the baby? If they don't turn this into a regular series I'm going to be really disapointed.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

SPOILERS for Finale

Originally Maia said that "Someone is coming who'll make it all better" or something, then she said that "Kyle is the answer to everything" or words to that effect. I HAD assumed she meant the baby, then I figured it must be Kyle. But if Kyle's gone all normal, now, it could be the baby after all.

And I'm all for Megababy sucking a few years of life out of Mr. Cultist.

Comment

SPOILERS for Finale

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Originally Maia said that "Someone is coming who'll make it all better" or something, then she said that "Kyle is the answer to everything" or words to that effect. I HAD assumed she meant the baby, then I figured it must be Kyle. But if Kyle's gone all normal, now, it could be the baby after all.

And I'm all for Megababy sucking a few years of life out of Mr. Cultist.
                    Maybe Kyle just thinks he's normal. Maybe Kyle is a ticking time "bomb". Maaaaayybe Kyle and Megababy have to collide in some sort of chocolatey-peanutbutter goodness futureplot in order to save humanity? Stay tuned...

I agree...Megababy sucked some soul from Mr. Cultie. That seems to be a popular scifi thing these days...life-sucking. It simply isn't enough to just have a sucky life.

Comment

Le Finale
                      Would've been so much cooler if they were from the past instead of the future =)

Comment

Then how would the past know about the future's demise of the world?

Comment

It would be much more interesting! Would make for a weird full time show =)

Comment

good thing the show is like on the verge already on being a full season show

Comment

Too bad we'll have to wait a billion years to see it.

Comment

I think once summer ends, and fall starts, they'll tell us

Comment

Working...
                                X