Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which episode are you going to watch first (season 9 DVD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which episode are you going to watch first (season 9 DVD)

when season 9 comes out what episode are you going to watch first

[
    are you going to watch from the beginning or go to your personal favorite

i'm starting at ripple effect
    Avalon, Part 1
    41.94%
    Avalon, Part 2
    0.00%
    Origin
    3.23%
    The Ties That Bind
    1.61%
    The Powers That Be
    0.00%
    Beachhead
    4.84%
    Ex Deus Machina
    0.00%
    Babylon
    3.23%
    Prototype
    3.23%
    The Fourth Horseman, Part 1
    1.61%
    The Fourth Horseman, Part 2
    0.00%
    Collateral Damage
    1.61%
    Ripple Effect
    9.68%
    Stronghold
    1.61%
    Ethon
    11.29%
    Off the Grid
    1.61%
    The Scourge
    1.61%
    Arthur's Mantle
    1.61%
    Crusade
    4.84%
    Camelot
    6.45%
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 11 June 2006, 05:37 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

All of them, starting with "Avalon, Parts 1 and 2". Seriously. I can't wait to hear the commentaries on all the Season 9 eps too.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i want to hear the commentary on stronghold. (more precisely, i want to hear TPTB explanation.)
      then, i'd watch the Scourge and (FF through much of them), that line in EDM, that scene in Beachhead, and the last 10 minutes of Camelot (avoiding the vast majority of rest of said ep like the plague) without commentary.
      then, i'd watch them all with commentary (and as a fun [drinking] game count the number of times they say Mitchell/Vala/Landry/BB/CB/BeauB in comparison the others).
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Living in Europe, I already got the first few episodes on DVD. I had an audio commentary marathon, beginning with Avalon, P1, and continued with the remaining episodes in order.

If I had all episodes available at the same time, I'd still start with Avalon, but I think I would then continue with my other favorite episodes instead of in the right order.
        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
          are you going to watch from the beginning or go to your personal favorite
          I'll watch Ethon first, if I even get the DVDs. I know I will someday, but only when I've got some money. I'm saving for the con, so money is sparse! I never watch in order. I watch the ones I feel like!

Comment

I am going to watch the 3-part opener, babylon,the fourth horseman part 1 and 2, ripple effect, ethon, off the grid, the scourge, arthur's mantle, crusade and camelot.

Comment

I'll probably start at the beginning and work my way through. Then go back and rewatch my favorites!

I'm hoping for some really good commentary, too! Does anyone know if Ben Browder will be doing some? I don't have any other Stargate DVDs, so do the actors do commentaries or just the folks behind the scenes? Ben is quite good and witty. I'd like to hear him with Chris and/or Michael. With any of them, actually.

Comment

I won't buy the DVDs. But I'll re-watch Ethon in re-run; and Ripple Effect for the Janet scenes; and probably Crusade.
                scarimor

Comment

All the way through, beginning to end. Maybe all in a row...hmmm...mega-marathon-me likee a lot.
                  scifiultraists.0catch.com
                  Science Fiction news, reviews, and more

Comment

I'm not buying the dvds, but if I were, I'd skip to when AT comes back.

Comment

Definately Camelot. I tape atlantis first and sg1 second at like 12am. I also don't watch BSG so I didn't know that they had an extended season finale. Therefore, the best part of camelot didn't get taped.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

Most likely "Ethon" because it has F-302s in it!
                        There are also a lot of good characters and character interactions in this episode. Jarrod Kane, Daniel JAckson, and Cameron Mitchel are good examples.
                        sigpic

Comment

ill watch from epiosde 1 and then on till the end, as i have done with all other 8 season and atlantis...

Any one know when S9 and atlantis s2 will be released on dvd pack ?

Comment

When I get them, (which is probably a while away) I'll probably watch Camelot first, then go back to Avalon and watch through the season.

Comment

Originally posted by lucifer-dk
                              ill watch from epiosde 1 and then on till the end, as i have done with all other 8 season and atlantis...

Any one know when S9 and atlantis s2 will be released on dvd pack ?
                              Check out the Season 9 Box Set thread. Maybe October or August.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X