This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masters of Science Fiction

I searched but didn't find anything about this, so I thought some might like to know if you don't already:This fall, ABC will premier "Masters of Science Fiction" featuring shows from master sci-fi writers like Asimov, Clarke, etc. From what I've read, ABC has ordered 13 episodes. Big-time directors are said to be guest directing some of the shows.That's all I know at this point. Does anyone else know more about this? Please post here as I would like to know more also. Thanks!
    I love Stargate and blue jello!!
    "We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall"--Thor, from "Unnatural Selection"

Heard about this awhile ago, but I have no idea. Can't wait though, should be GREAT!

Any idea what works any of these shows are based upon?

I think I read somewhere that Ray Bradbury was writing something completly original for this? Not too sure if that was accurate though.

Comment

So... "A sci-fi show, the all-star edition".

Comment

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of information about the series yet. But given that it is scifi, I'm not particularly optimistic about its chances for survival on a major network. I'll probably check it out anyway.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I searched again and found where someone else had mentioned this before me; please, so sorry for redundancy. Giving credit where credit is due, here's where it was mentioned here first by "morjana":

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...cience+Fiction

I'll try to be more careful next time. so sorry....
          I love Stargate and blue jello!!
          "We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall"--Thor, from "Unnatural Selection"

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this show--but I'm also a bit apprehensive about it. I'm really hoping it is "Masterpieces" of Science Fiction, and not what usually passes for sci-fi in network anthology shows.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
            X