Serenity Day June 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serenity Day June 23

Just finished the series on DVD. Tried to string out the enjoyment. And i'm sad its been gone.

All the fans at: http://www.fireflyday.com/ want to organize a mass buyings of the DVD's. I think its a cool idea. Besides, even if you own them, buy a set for a friend or relative.

We need to build more fans. Remember, Star Trek was canceled after 3 seasons and it came back.

Aim to Misbehave. June 23.

Yes. Firefly *has* to be restarted. Too many plots unsolved. Now I have to find the dvd in a store nearby

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair. I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? I didn't want to be a barber anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia . . .
    The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty scots pine. The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees! With my best girlie by my side ... We'd sing ... sing ... sing.

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Comment

Working...
    X