This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

I'm new here and I think that this is the right place to post this.

I missed the last half of Stargate Atlantis and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find them streaming or something. Any help would be really awsome.
    Maj. John Sheppard: "Without inertial dampening, we'd be hit by so many g's, our eyes would pop, our skin would pull away from our faces, our brains would squish up to the back our skulls, and our internal organs would be crushed into these chairs. What about that sandwich?"

Originally posted by Poofy
    I'm new here and I think that this is the right place to post this.

I missed the last half of Stargate Atlantis and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find them streaming or something. Any help would be really awsome.
    welcome to GW! if you're asking when reruns come on, I'd have to know what country your in and what season you want (and even then, i probably wouldn't be much help). otherwise:
    Originally posted by Forum Rules
    Episode downloads. Do not use GateWorld to request, trade, or advertise downloads of copyrighted films or television programs, including Stargate. Keep any such conversations in private e-mail -- no exceptions.
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

we arent really able to talk about that on the forum, you know legal ramifications

Comment

I suppose we are allowed to mention the Gateworld homepage? Well, there is a link at the top left that you could try? I really hope this isn't naughty - but if it is then surely it wouldn't be there?
        Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Working...
        X