Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael(Dan)/Amanda(Sam) "Shipper" Thread...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael(Dan)/Amanda(Sam) "Shipper" Thread...

Hrmm...well I've been seeing all of these Sam/Jack shipper threads everywhere, but personally I think Mike and Amanda in RL have more going for eachother...I mean--after watching the 40 min Gatecon video--Amanda was a bit lovey-dovey on Mike, they look like a good couple together too . Plus, in the series, I think a relationship between them would be pretty cool--they are both smart scientist-like people... What do you guys think?

(I'm pretty sure I'm going to get majorly flamed due to the fact that there are about 10,000 posts towards pro Sam/Jack...lol)

well......I think that.....I......I don't.......

"To the world you may be one person,
    but to one person you may be the world"

- Bill Wilson –

Comment

Uhmm......that was not very clear.. heh

Comment

OK I'm sorry and this might not be the place to ask but where is this 40 minute video of gatecon at. Is it something on the internet that anyone can see....I only ask cause if possibe I'd like to watch.
        Thank You

Comment

Well yes it is--it is on this website in fact. Go to the main page--they have links for it somewhere--hard to miss

Comment

norriski, it's right here on Gateworld!!...just look at the "front page"

- Bill Wilson –

Comment

Thank you I'm going to do look now.....

As for your actual topic, I've never been a big shipper either way, but I think you have a point Daniel and Sam have a connection both being way smarter than Jack (hehe)...but I always sort'a thought that Daniel and Janet might have some underlying feelings....

Comment

Originally posted by norriski
                OK I'm sorry and this might not be the place to ask but where is this 40 minute video of gatecon at. Is it something on the internet that anyone can see....I only ask cause if possibe I'd like to watch.
                Thank You
                It on the front page of Gateworld.net. When you find Amanda picture click on it take to the page you want. Now you need the last codes to play the media player. It is funny to watch and listen too. Have fun and enjoy!

Comment

Mike ....... hey! .......buddy.... sorry for my short words in my previous post. Actually, the relation of Sam and Danny, is more like brother and sister,of course, thats my personal thought Now, I do agree that Amanada and Mike look very nice together!

- Bill Wilson –

Comment

Haha--it's ok. I'm used to people giving me utterly confused/short responses. But it's ok.

Yea--if you watch the video--Mike has his arm around her, she has her arm around him and she is like constantly kissing his neck.

Comment

It is against forum rules to discuss the actors' private lifes in such a manner, therefore I'm going to close this thread down.

Feli
                      GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Working...
                      X