This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Outposts in Pegasus

Ok so Elisabeth from the different timeline gave the team a list of five planets where ancient outpost where located. This story arc hasn't been explored yet, I would think that first thing they would do is go to this worlds.

Comments?

I think they did. "The Brotherhood"?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
      I think they did. "The Brotherhood"?
      ^ what he said
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I think that the planet from 'Childhood's End' was supposed to be on the list. Otherwise, the planet in 'The Brotherhood' was deemed to be the one that was their best bet at finding a ZPM. Remember that that's 10,000 year old intelligence, things can change in that kind of time.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
          I think that the planet from 'Childhood's End' was supposed to be on the list. Otherwise, the planet in 'The Brotherhood' was deemed to be the one that was their best bet at finding a ZPM. Remember that that's 10,000 year old intelligence, things can change in that kind of time.

Ok if the Dagan planet was their best bet and that didn't pan out I would still visit the other planets to see what happened not just give up on the first.

All this is kind of irrelevant now since the Asurans will be entering the picture in the next season I hope they can at least steal some ZPM from this people.

Comment

I personally hope that they'll explore this story once more. They have at least to find 3 ZPM's that can help them. They have only visited 2 planets of the list yet. That means 3 ZPM's remain.
            Lord Zedd

Comment

They can use that Ancient mind probe (that nuby used on people frequently) on that Brotherhood chick. That will tell us what planet she hid the ZPM on.

In spoilers for Progency
              Spoiler:
              It says that they find an ancient outpost. They find the address to the asuran homeworld. That outpost had to be powered by something. A ZPM possibly?

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

The mind probe was something Anubis cooked up. The Ancients by their very nature wouldnt use such a device. And
                Spoiler:
                the Asurans have ZPM manufacture capabilities...all we need to do is nab 2 per team member!

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  I personally hope that they'll explore this story once more. They have at least to find 3 ZPM's that can help them. They have only visited 2 planets of the list yet. That means 3 ZPM's remain.
                  There had to have been some reason that those other planets were already ruled out in 'The Brotherhood'. I'm thinking A) no sign of any Ancient outposts, or B) completely flattened Ancient ruins, with nothing salvageable.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother

In spoilers for Progency
                    Spoiler:
                    It says that they find an ancient outpost. They find the address to the asuran homeworld. That outpost had to be powered by something. A ZPM possibly?
                    Spoiler:
                    That was a city-ship
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
                      The mind probe was something Anubis cooked up. The Ancients by their very nature wouldnt use such a device. And
                      Spoiler:
                      the Asurans have ZPM manufacture capabilities...all we need to do is nab 2 per team member!
                      It was of ancient design though. Check ancient mind probe in the omnipedia.

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                      That was a city-ship
                      No it was not, In the spoilers I read, they first find an ancient outpost. They find the address to the asuran homeworld in the outpost. They go to the asuran homeworld and there is a cityship.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

Sick they better grab the zpm and drones they need them
                        Earn Money For Clicking your Mouse
                        Advercash

Comment

they've only visited 1 planet, not 2, 'cause we don't know for sure that the one from childhood's end was on the list...

and as for the asurans...they will find an outpost wich contains the address to their homeworld, but most probably the zpm from that outpost will be depleted 'cause the writers won't give us a zpm that easely
                          http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack
                            they've only visited 1 planet, not 2, 'cause we don't know for sure that the one from childhood's end was on the list...

and as for the asurans...they will find an outpost wich contains the address to their homeworld, but most probably the zpm from that outpost will be depleted 'cause the writers won't give us a zpm that easely
                            Even if they do give us another ZPM it wont make much of a difference. If TPTB decide to give us a ZPM it will open up more opportunities in the way of storylines.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                              No it was not, In the spoilers I read, they first find an ancient outpost. They find the address to the asuran homeworld in the outpost. They go to the asuran homeworld and there is a cityship.
                              I thought that they, the Atlantis team, found the address in the Atlantis database and that they assumed that it was an outpost.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                              X