Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First info about "Irresponsible" (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First info about "Irresponsible" (Spoilers)

3x13 - Irresponsible

Lucius Lavin (played by Richard Kind and introduced in “Irresistable”) has hired Haemon and his gang to attack his own village in order to make himself look good when he defeats them. Lucius has an Ancient force-field and uses it to his advantage. When Haemon finds that some of his men have been hurt (one being Fortnum who sustained a broken wrist in a staged brawl with Lucius) and hasn’t been paid, he seeks revenge, finding someone who can really threaten the planet — Kolya (Robert Davi)!
    Lucius is not without his followers, however. Within the village is Amaris, who sticks by Lucius even after Sheppard reveals that Lucius hired the attackers to make himself look good in the eyes of his followers.
    But, there are some in the village who do not believe that Lucius can protect them, including a young woman who develops a plan for the town to protect itself.
    http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=578

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Sounds better than the first. I'll be tuning in to both.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Wicked cool...I can't wait for this one, this is definitely going to be an action packed ep..and S3 is seeming out of ths world!

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

And the guy from the Eye and the Storm is back.

Comment

More information from SPOILME

IRRESPONSIBLE
          Written by Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie

Spoiler:
          Basically, Sheppard's team hits another backwater planet with a European-style village where a village leader, Lucius, is invicible - because he's got an Ancient force field.

The team runs afoul HAEMON and his henchmen, who at first seem to suspect Sheppard of being the town hero, but he quickly denies that position. HAEMON takes the local SERVING WENCH hostage and then LUCIUS pops up, and in true hero fashion, saves the day and the wench.

However, it turns out that Lucius hired the henchmen just to make himself look good, but when he shortchanges the bad guys (not to mention he knocked out a tooth or two on one man), HAEMON doesn't take kindly to it. In fact, we find out that Haemon was once Genii, but Ladon Radim forced him out when he took power (he wants to retake the capital of Genii when he gets enough backup). Lucius doesn't care, but he should, as Haemon has a contact - KOLYA.

At some point, HAEMON and KOLYA capture LUCIUS and deactivate the forcefield, leaving the man at their mercy.

Guest characters: LUCIUS, AMARIS (villager who worships Lucius, even after Sheppard dicloses Lucius' ruse), HAEMON (bad guy) SErVING WENCH (who is smarter than she appears - she thinks the town shouldn't count on one man for protection), and FORTNUM (henchmen)

Surprised no one mentioned: Guest actor: Richard Dean Anderson

**Information is subject to change, etc.**

Comment

wow
            two Gen'ii episodes in season 3
            im loveing it and it hasnt even started!
            Hola

Hello

Comment

is this a new episode? or the Irresistible episode?

Comment

"Irresponsible" appears to be a sequel to "Irresistable" (same character)

Comment

Sounds interesting. Atlantis seems better than SG-1 for some reason!!
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I think I know what going to happen to Kolya in this ep

Spoiler:
                    I think Shep is going to kill him. Remember what Shep said to him at the end of The Brotherhood, if {Shep} ever sees him again, he'll kill him. Or something close to that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Seems interesting, really. Which is surprising, because it's so not stargate. The Genii are quite an interesting people, and I'm glad we get to see more of them (Coup d'Etat won them my heart).

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos

Spoiler:
                        I think Shep is going to kill him. Remember what Shep said to him at the end of The Brotherhood, if {Shep} ever sees him again, he'll kill him. Or something close to that.
                        I hope not..that's his arch enemy. He's great to have around.

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Sounds like it's going to very interesting.

Comment

RDA is listed as a guest star, but since he's not in the available sides and there is no clear connection with his character, I'm reserving judgment on whether or not it was an error ...

GateWorld's spoiler report is here!
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by TPL2005
                              And the guy from the Eye and the Storm is back.
                              Robert Davi

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                              Spoiler:
                              Shep said if Kolya ever pulled anything like what happened in The Brotherhood again, he'd kill him.

Best Stargate quote:
                              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                              Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X