This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wot series ??

Hi all after not having had sky for a while the last series i watched was series nine wot happened in the end please ??

hey we got a first timer over here

Comment

Originally posted by budsky
      Hi all after not having had sky for a while the last series i watched was series nine wot happened in the end please ??
      if you mean camelot here a link to the last 6 minutes (spoilers) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6TKo99PCV0
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Bit-o-this, bit-o-that

Spoiler:
        Ships getting blown up by the Ori, horrible horrible battle!!! People getting converted to a *new* religion "Origin" etc...

Bit more-o-this and a bit more-o-that

Was a fair season, there have been much better ones however the introduction of a new iiiiiiincredibly powerful enemy has extended SG-1's series life by a few more seasons!!!!
        Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
        MSN: [email protected]
        feel free to add me on either

Comment

I've not seen the end of season nine either, but i'd rather wait until it comes around on terrestrial. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Iaganatzi
            I've not seen the end of season nine either, but i'd rather wait until it comes around on terrestrial. :/
            Eurgh not "T4 Sunday"

You poor poor person lol
            Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
            MSN: [email protected]
            feel free to add me on either

Comment

The Season 9 finale, IMO, was one of the best Stargate finales ever.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                The Season 9 finale, IMO, was one of the best Stargate finales ever.
                What he said. That was the best season finale I've ever seen. One of the best planned ones too. Though, they should have focused less on trying to find the stupid deus ex machina, and more on the Ori invasion of the galaxy. There were only 13 stupid ships there. And the only 3 that didn't get completely uber-pwned were our two, and the asgard ship. They're the Ori FFS, yet the number of hataks only totaled 13. Arg!

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                  What he said. That was the best season finale I've ever seen. One of the best planned ones too. Though, they should have focused less on trying to find the stupid deus ex machina, and more on the Ori invasion of the galaxy. There were only 13 stupid ships there. And the only 3 that didn't get completely uber-pwned were our two, and the asgard ship. They're the Ori FFS, yet the number of hataks only totaled 13. Arg!
                  Personally, I just can't wait to see the aftermath of that battle in the Season 10 premiere. "Camelot" had a bit of everything you could want in an episode, especially a season finale.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                  X