X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 28 Boxset Design

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Its a thinner box then the season 27 one which is good for space. Personnally, I dont like it. I hope it gets changed soon.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Why don't you like it?

It's somewhat doubtful it will be changed.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

The boxset is going to be like the Atlantis season 1 one in being quite compact its also going to have a holographic cover too !!! Much better than the last one although its a shame they cant remake the s1 boxset to be the same as then Id have more shelf space.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

That looks a lot like the Season 27 Region 1 release.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

When's it coming out on Amazon.UK? I must buy it! I'm in the US...was hoping to get it from Amazon.UK though. I don't even see it on there
          It feels good to be alive.
          Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

I hate it when they change the design of season boxsets so none of them match. At least it won't fall apart like the other one mind.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
              When's it coming out on Amazon.UK? I must buy it! I'm in the US...was hoping to get it from Amazon.UK though. I don't even see it on there
              http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...398525-4911864

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I can see it now: People get their S28 boxsets and they're admiring the shiny cover and realize that if they hold it at a certain angle and squint at the wormhole effect, they can read the word "Torchwood" worked into the background.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  I can see it now: People get their S28 boxsets and they're admiring the shiny cover and realize that if they hold it at a certain angle and squint at the wormhole effect, they can read the word "Torchwood" worked into the background.
                  That already happens when I look closely at the pavement after too many pints...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                    That already happens when I look closely at the pavement after too many pints...
                    ROFL thats brilliant !!!
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

When is Volume 3 of Series 28 coming out anyway?
                      It feels good to be alive.
                      Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                        The boxset is going to be like the Atlantis season 1 one in being quite compact its also going to have a holographic cover too !!! Much better than the last one although its a shame they cant remake the s1 boxset to be the same as then Id have more shelf space.
                        In borders last week I saw Season 27 in a slimline Case similar to this one

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                          When is Volume 3 of Series 28 coming out anyway?
                          July 10, 2006

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Heres a different design of the season 28 boxset but exclusive to Amazon.co.uk
                            http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...lance&n=283926

Their making the same mistake that the BBC made with the season 27 boxset, this would take up too much shelf space.
                            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz
                              Heres a different design of the season 28 boxset but exclusive to Amazon.co.uk
                              http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...lance&n=283926

Their making the same mistake that the BBC made with the season 27 boxset, this would take up too much shelf space.
                              If you don't want them just don't buy them but I see them for what they are collectibles not common garden variety boxsets or DVDs. They don't have a Dalek one ... oh maybe next year.

Btw, I remember how much space the VHS boxsets take up *still have most of Buffy boxsets only on VHS* The T.A.R.D.I.S boxset was not as large as them!

Comment

Working...
                              X