Robot Chicken Parody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robot Chicken Parody!

Robot Chicken is doing a parody of Battlestar Galactica at some point within their next fifteen minute show, airing between 12:!5 and 12:30 EST on Comedy Central.

Just thought I'd mention it.

I made a mistake, it's on Cartoon Network.

Comment

I love Robot Chicken, but they changed the schedule around so I haven't seen a new one in ages. I'm tempted to get the DVDs, but not sure if it's worth it. Those episodes are either great or a complete waste of time. A running time of 10-15 minutes doesn't help much either.

Comment

The Battlstar parody was from the second episode of the series. It was the episode that got me watching that show.

I have that segment on DVD, maybe I'll "youtube" it later.
        Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

It was pretty funny, it was about how the clunky cylon suits from the old version made maneuverability difficult. There were a ton of small scenes in which a cyclon tried to move but fell over, onto various things, ones arms fell off and then he fell and his head flew off, one was about to trip over a banana peel but then got hit by a wrecking ball before he could step on it, and I think that about covers it.

Comment

I really wish I could find a clip of this .
            "Did you really expect some Utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?"

Comment

Originally posted by Bl4de
              I really wish I could find a clip of this .
              Part of it can be found here. It's on at the end of the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBO5XSWJsXE

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                It was pretty funny, it was about how the clunky cylon suits from the old version made maneuverability difficult. There were a ton of small scenes in which a cyclon tried to move but fell over, onto various things, ones arms fell off and then he fell and his head flew off, one was about to trip over a banana peel but then got hit by a wrecking ball before he could step on it, and I think that about covers it.
                Isn't that an old one? - from the first series? I thought they were on Season 2 already
                I <3 robot chicken - especially the superhero car pool

'All of this has happened before
                And all of this will happen again
                So say we all.'

Comment

crush the dagget!

that was funny.

RC is the best!
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

The just had another one on tonight. Ron and Katee were both in it and Seth Green was a Cylon.
                    sigpic

Comment

sounds great, I'M going to watch it when I'll come back from work
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X