This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gatecon Audio and Pictures

I just finished editing the audio I took of the Amanda, Michael, and Chris panel at Gatecon this year and added it to my site. Part one is up now (about 55 min. long) and part two will be up shortly. I also put up over 150 pictures of all the guests.

Please check it out and let me know what other panels you would like me to add. I have everyone except for the second half of the JR - Corin panel. Also, tell me if there is anything else you would like to see on the site, such as auction footage.

www.chevroneight.tk

Erin
    www.chevroneight.tk

Jack:
    "I remember feeling... feelings"

Teal'c: "A Serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips."

Ooo, goodoes Thanks for sharing.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

That was brilliant. Thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

Part 2 is now up!

www.chevroneight.tk
        www.chevroneight.tk

Jack:

Teal'c: "A Serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips."

Comment

I've book-marked your site,and listened to Pt 1,...........there's no way tonight, my lot will give me enough peace to listen to Pt2 . They're noisy beggars.
          Thanks very much, for an excellent audio and pics !
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

What a riot!!!
            Thanks for letting us poor souls who were unable to go to Gatecon this year live vicariously
            I'm now triply excited about the Chicago con - if only I could come up with some inventive new question to ask...

Comment

Pictures were great. Looking forward to getting home to view video. Thanks very much.
              sigpic

Comment

I've added the audio from Gary Jones' hilarious friday panel.

www.chevroneight.tk
                www.chevroneight.tk

Jack:

Comment

GJ is always funny, a bit hyper though
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I will never wash that ear again

My head is still ringing

I love this photo. OOPS another ego trip. Or is that an URGO trip? hehehe
                    I have two Amazon parrots and the scars to prove it.
                    Zat Gun
                    aka: URGO, aka: Stu

Comment

Working...
                    X