• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progeny - Episodic Photography [16 HQs]

Just follow the direct link to the gallery

19 Episode Stills

View Gallery
    Last edited by Andreas; 06 June 2006, 01:36 PM.

Sweet, we get to see some Lantian guns!

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

ME TO!!! lol

OMGGGGGGG,I can't wait to see this episode!!!! wait, wait , wait!!!

Comment

Nice. I am kind of can't wait for this episode as I think its a nice story arc to introduce to the show.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
          Nice. I am kind of can't wait for this episode as I think its a nice story arc to introduce to the show.
          That too.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Why does Torri/Weir look different in this ep, her hair looks the same but I just can't put my finger on it.

Anywho, thanks for the update
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              Sweet, we get to see some Lantian guns!
              They look like replicator- like guns to me( remember, we've seen lantean weapons before- Aurora)

The Asuran leader looks like an evil version of Moros and the Asuran scientist( last photo) reminds me of Janus.
              Dr. Weir's hair is alot longer
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                I just can't put my finger on it.
                Bow chicka bow wow!

Best Stargate quote:
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                  Bow chicka bow wow!
                  I wasn't joking around, seriously something is different about her.
                  sigpic

Comment

Her hair is longer
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Looks good, looks good.

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                      Why does Torri/Weir look different in this ep, her hair looks the same but I just can't put my finger on it.
                      Yeah, I think it's longer. Straighter on top and bigger curls on the bottom. *eyes sig to verify* I have a hard time keeping track of the ever-changing hairstyles of the women of Atlantis. I think I like her shorter, curlier haircut better.

Comment

Hahahaha!!! Ronon was tossed like a sack of potatas...I like it....this is gonna be a rockin' ep!

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Torri is beautiful with this new hair style. The costums and the guns are nice too. I hope the Asurans will be more aliens later (for example after reprograming them or something like that). The reusing of the Atlantis set as an other sister city is a bit cheap solution from the filmmakers.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

ZOMG Torri *dies*
                            sigpic
                            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu
                              Torri is beautiful with this new hair style. The costums and the guns are nice too. I hope the Asurans will be more aliens later (for example after reprograming them or something like that). The reusing of the Atlantis set as an other sister city is a bit cheap solution from the filmmakers.
                              They are in a Ancient city-ship like Atlantis. What else would you want to see ??

Comment

Working...
                              X