Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wouldn't it be great if we find out that the aliens that took mulders sister...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldn't it be great if we find out that the aliens that took mulders sister...

...were lead by thor?

i mean would that be sooooo coool?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Erm....no. That would be {Mod Snip}.
    In My Opinion.
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 06 June 2006, 03:38 PM.
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

why?

i think it would be so cool as a xover

Comment

The idea is still bad.
        Blitz

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

why? i think it'll be funny

Comment

WEll then, in my opinion, {Mod Snip}

it would ruin adn degrade both shows and be a stoopid meet up of shows.
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 06 June 2006, 03:39 PM.
            Blitz

Comment

it was just a suggestion chill out!

it made me laugh! i dont think it would necesarily work but its a good discussion point!

Comment

That would make for a hilarious spoof.

"Stoopid"?

Comment

I just think it would be silly...and spoofs dnt really fit into Stargate...but as i said, its my opinion.

If it was a spoof of a whole lotta tv shows (dr who, stargate, x-files) then yea...but not as a proper stargate ep.

And stoopid = me and sarah being strange, other words that follow include:
                  Alcomaholic
                  Deadid
                  drunked
                  Aellooooo (pronounced ay-loooo)
                  Blitz

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                    I just think it would be silly...and spoofs dnt really fit into Stargate...but as i said, its my opinion.

If it was a spoof of a whole lotta tv shows (dr who, stargate, x-files) then yea...but not as a proper stargate ep.

And stoopid = me and sarah being strange, other words that follow include:
                    Alcomaholic
                    Deadid
                    drunked
                    Aellooooo (pronounced ay-loooo)
                    No NOT in Stargate, never, ever, ever. I mean something along the lines of Spaceballs.

Comment

Liek spaceballs I can deal with...that seriously was an amazing film....might go buy it
                      Blitz

Comment

Thor is too strait-laced to get up to such high jinks. Now Loki maybe, that I could imagine..
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Aliens never took Mulder's' sister so it would be difficult for that to work.

Comment

Working...
                          X