• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irresistable - Episodic Photography [8 HQs]

Just follow the direct link to the gallery

8 Episode Stills

View Gallery

What's this, sheppards got a wraith stunner on beckett?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

LOL. They are really happy on the last picture.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Ye gods, the frilly shirt! The FRILLY SHIRT! *goes blind* And what's with all the lusty bar wenches that have been popping up on SG1 and Atlantis recently?

That last photo does back up the rumors of Elizabeth and Teyla possessed-lusting over the frilly stranger. Looks like Ronon wants in on the action as well. I'm hoping it was a cameo shot, but who knows.

Can't be too long now before the formal team and individual s3 shots are released...

Comment

This looks way too much like The Tower for my liking.

From what I can guess from the pictures: Teyla, Ronon, Beckett, and Weir all succomb to this male Hathor character but not Shep? That's hard to believe considering his history.

Too many heaving bosoms in the first few pictures for me. I just might skip this one.
          Last edited by GatetheWay; 06 June 2006, 11:30 AM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Oh yeah, heaving bosoms and puffy, frilly shirts. This looks like a winner. I can't wait.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Shepard: - "ok Beckett, we have known each other for quite a while, but i carnt stand the girls not pinning over me, so i need your wallet so i can buy back there love, so im mugging you!"
              Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                This looks way too much like The Tower for my liking.

From what I can deduce from the pictures: Teyla, Ronon, Beckett, and Weir all surcome to this male Hathor character but not Shep? That's hard to believe considering his history.

Too many heaving bosoms in the first few pictures for me. I just might skip this one.
                Hey what's this talk about Teyla. I don't see that Teyla has succombed, she has that 'Really? Whatever!' look in the third pic. I don't even see her in the last pic---bah she's not even smiling, just at some candle holder Carson Beckett has in hands in the second to last pic. But I do see Ronon and Weir and someone's curly head,in the last pic..

I'm liking the Poet's shirt...it's very romantic and artsy!! Definitely a style men should take up once again. They match it with a pair of hessians and skin tight breeches without need for a protective barrier underneath. Oh and a chapeau with a plum will add that little bit of extra mystery to the rakishness!
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                  Ye gods, the frilly shirt! The FRILLY SHIRT! *goes blind* And what's with all the lusty bar wenches that have been popping up on SG1 and Atlantis recently?.
                  Argh! I thought they burned all that horrid wardrobe from THE TOWER. Darn! Darn!

Maybe someone on the writing staff has a thing for lusty bar wenches. Hmm....

Looks like Shep is immune to the guy but I'm wondering about Beckett, what with SHep aiming a gun at him. I'd like to think Rodney would be immune too!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                    But I do see Ronon and Weir and someone's curly head,in the last pic
                    I think Curly Head is William Shatner, it looks like his rug

Comment

Originally posted by Demonique
                      I think Curly Head is William Shatner, it looks like his rug
                      Too true!!! Oh I saw the pic of Teyla...the comp I was on before wouldn't allow me to view it. Ahh, she succombed, or she's playing flirty, cause in the other pics, she didn't look that impressed.

I wonder, I'm seeing CArson and Ronon, but the rumors for Irresistable were about Zelenka following Mr. Fantastic around....it's too bad, I was hoping that I'd get some confirmation that Zelenka is gay. Pooh!

But at least I got pretty much the whole star cast.

VB
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I am actually looking forward to this epidode. It looks funny and sounds like a neat episodes. It does not remind me of "tower". However while it wasn't an excellent episode I liked it. I was a little skeptical of this one but I like the pics and are really looking forward to this and all of season 3 and 10 of Sg-1.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

much beautiful women, take notes on what makes him "irresistable"
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Oh God this looks way too much like the Tower which is enough to make me want to avoid this.

Spoiler:
                            Big guy with extra pheromones makes girls go all tizzy!!! How exciting.

I'm not a huge fan of Richard Kind and this story line has been done to death but maybe it will be a bit of a laugh. Hmmm.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, very nice Pictures

Where do you got them from? Where is the original source?

MFG

Silik

Comment

Working...
                              X