This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another......

i think we need to find a sevior of a wraith accient battle so you see clips of about 30 accient ships fighting 50 hives ofcourse the accient will die lol

R.I.P Carson.

Originally posted by nemisis
    i think we need to find a sevior of a wraith accient battle so you see clips of about 30 accient ships fighting 50 hives ofcourse the accient will die lol
    I think we need to hear something reasonable from you.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Nemesis stop making these stupid threads. And if you do make them try to speak English.

FOR THE RECORD. ITS SPELLED: ANCIENT.
      www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Agreed. and also I dont understand you, Could you read what you type please Nemisis?
        Originally posted by freyr's mother
        Matthew
        Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

I agree, this is about the 10th identical, pointless post you have made.
          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother

Ok i no rite im here just putting up this thread becuase me and a couple of freinds fort its a good idea if you dont like it then say but please dont start aving ago lol,im just posting my views on this fourm. lol

p.s. you all no im poo at spelling (this is me sing a dictionary lol)

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Be careful folks. You're treading on "trolling" grounds! Wouldn't want to go the wrong way there. Play nice.

Nemesis, please stop posting new threads about season 3. If you want to talk more about it, make it in ONE thread. You're wasting gateworld's storage space by creating 10 threads about season 3 that talk about the same thing: speculation on Season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko

Be careful folks. You're treading on "trolling" grounds! Wouldn't want to go the wrong way there. Play nice.

Nemesis, please stop posting new threads about season 3. If you want to talk more about it, make it in ONE thread. You're wasting gateworld's storage space by creating 10 threads about season 3 that talk about the same thing: speculation on Season 3.
                ok then ll make a new thread and it will be the last on season 3 thanks m8

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Another thread so even more people get annoyed at you?

Sensible way to get into the red kudos points chief.
                  Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                  MSN: [email protected]
                  feel free to add me on either

Comment

Working...
                  X