This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we know what happened to Jack?

In the last episode of the last series Jack was left on the space station by himself once Rose had brought him back to life. Weather it be most likey because the Doctor didn't know he was still alive i don't know. But he came in the Tardis with the Doctor and Rose so how would he have got off the space station thing? Or is he still there? It just has always bugged me that we never knew what happened to him or do we?

no but we should find out in either Doomsday or Torchwood.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

The Doctor mentions he's helping rebuilding the Earth in the Children in Need mini episode. Guess we'll find out if that's true soon.

Comment

It's been bugging me sooo much! Hopefully now i will know once and ofr all When are them episodes airing?

Comment

You find out in the last epsiode, or even the one before that, and he' in the new series "Torchwood"

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

from what someone said ealier i thought torchwood was an episode not a series or is it both? Anyway what is the series about?

Comment

Torchwood is short for the Torchwood Insitute.

Spoiler:

In the episode Tooth & Claw we discover that Queen Victoria sets up an insitute known as Torchwood in memory of the Torchwood estate who's previous owner developed a method of fighting a werewolf, in order to combat alien menaces (including the Doctor) to the United Kingdom.

There are references throughout various episodes since then including School Reuinion, Rise of The Cybermen and The Idiot's Lantern. There was alsoa reference in series 1(27)'s Bad Wolf.

There is a spin off show CALLED torchwood, which is about the group, which will star Captain Jack coming this Autumn.

It will be a sort of British X Files, where Torchwood gather intel, and the means to combat and investigate alien incursions within the UK.

Captain Jack is currently on Game Station, the Doctor said he is rebuilding the earth, but he may not know that Rose ressurected Jack, and so this could just have been a lie given shortly after regeneration to make her feel better.

so Jack is stuck on Gamestation and will probabley end up rebuilding Earth. But in any case, as far as Im aware its not certain if Torchwood is set AFTER Jacks encounter with the Daleks, or during a time prior to his meeting the Doctor.

Long answer short... he's still on Gamestation at the moment.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                Torchwood is short for the Torchwood Insitute.

Spoiler:

In the episode Tooth & Claw we discover that Queen Victoria sets up an insitute known as Torchwood in memory of the Torchwood estate who's previous owner developed a method of fighting a werewolf, in order to combat alien menaces (including the Doctor) to the United Kingdom.

There are references throughout various episodes since then including School Reuinion, Rise of The Cybermen and The Idiot's Lantern. There was alsoa reference in series 1(27)'s Bad Wolf.

There is a spin off show CALLED torchwood, which is about the group, which will star Captain Jack coming this Autumn.

It will be a sort of British X Files, where Torchwood gather intel, and the means to combat and investigate alien incursions within the UK.

Captain Jack is currently on Game Station, the Doctor said he is rebuilding the earth, but he may not know that Rose ressurected Jack, and so this could just have been a lie given shortly after regeneration to make her feel better.

so Jack is stuck on Gamestation and will probabley end up rebuilding Earth. But in any case, as far as Im aware its not certain if Torchwood is set AFTER Jacks encounter with the Daleks, or during a time prior to his meeting the Doctor.

Long answer short... he's still on Gamestation at the moment.
                Ohh yeah sorry i forgot that the institute was called Torchwood. That makes complete sense now thanks for the info

And the Torchwood series sounds like it's gonna be intersting I can't wait

Comment

Me neither. I couldn't belive they just left him there. I hope we get Torchwood in the US too, but I bet we'll have to wait. Friend of mine practically screamed at me when she saw Jack on SciFi..."Why didn't you tell me he was so cool?!" It was a fun conversation. ^_^
                  "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

What was the TorchWood reference in Bad Wolf? I missed it.

Comment

A question on the Weakest Link. "What was the name of the building that existed on the site of the [soemthing building]?" "Torchwood"

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                        A question on the Weakest Link. "What was the name of the building that existed on the site of the [soemthing building]?" "Torchwood"
                        ANNE DROID: Broff - the Great Cobalt Pyramid is built on the remains of which famous Old Earth Institute?

BROFF: T ... Touchdown.

ANNE DROID: No - Torchwood.

Comment

You are the Weakest Link Goodbye *zapp*

Comment

Sweet I missed that one. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X