X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - Season 2 to air on Canada's Space Channel

From Canada.com:

http://www.channelcanada.com/Article1384.html

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Space Announced Fall Programming Highlights

Posted Thursday, June 01, 2006 - 07:12 PM

Continuing to be the home of sci-fi and fantasy in Canada, SPACE’s new fall line-up has something for everyone, bringing back fan-favourite hits, fresh new shows and sci-fi classics.

"SPACE is a great channel to program,” says Ismé Bennie, Director of Programming and Acquisitions for SPACE. “It is very gratifying to be able to bring this amazing mix of high profile programming to a dedicated, knowledgeable and appreciative audience. Leading up the schedule is a brand-new season of the critically acclaimed Battlestar Galactica, the two new series The Dresden Files and Jericho, while keeping a touch of classic sci-fi and kitsch humour with the additions of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century and The Hilarious House of Frightenstein.”

**major snippage**

Returning series include :

BattleStar Galactica (Season 3)
    The 4400 (Season 3)
    Supernatural (Season 2)
    Smallville (Season 6)
    Stargate: Atlantis (Season 2)
    Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
    Beyond (Season 2)

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

OMGOMGOMGOMG Did they say WHEN we get Atlantis season two exactly- this is fall right?

And please don't scare me, SG-1 isn't on that list.....*begins to hyperventilate*

*goes to link*

We're getting Eureka! Yay! And 4400! Yay!

Hey, Nightstalker.....I liked that show, I was one of about ten people that did..... Yay for episodes that never aired.

*runs off giddy but scared for SG-1*

Thank you Morjana! *greens*

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
      *runs off giddy but scared for SG-1*

Thank you Morjana! *greens*
      Yes, I was surprised to not see SG1 listed, hopefully, it was an oversight.

And...you're welcome!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
        Yes, I was surprised to not see SG1 listed, hopefully, it was an oversight.

And...you're welcome!

Morjana
        I was looking through the boards on the site, one of the people who works there said that while they've bought the show, they can't even project an airdate because of issues to do with when they're even allowed to air it- and when they want to due to being able to air it twenty weeks in a row continuously, they don't like the split thing. So as I understand it we could get it any time from September to as late as January or spring.....
        *fingers crossed it's soon*

Comment

I was looking through the boards on the site, one of the people who works there said that while they've bought the show, they can't even project an airdate because of issues to do with when they're even allowed to air it- and when they want to due to being able to air it twenty weeks in a row continuously, they don't like the split thing. So as I understand it we could get it any time from September to as late as January or spring.....
          *fingers crossed it's soon*

Thank you for the update.

I know Canada has a very hard time getting SG1 on any kind of regular schedule. Almost as bad as Australia and New Zealand!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thank you for the update.

I know Canada has a very hard time getting SG1 on any kind of regular schedule. Almost as bad as Australia and New Zealand!
            Yup, I've just got my fingers crossed for a November premiere, at least there will be a few other shows starting in September/October to keep me occupied- they got their BSG schedule worked out very well, hopefully they can do the same for Stargate.

Comment

Yup, I've just got my fingers crossed for a November premiere, at least there will be a few other shows starting in September/October to keep me occupied- they got their BSG schedule worked out very well, hopefully they can do the same for Stargate.

Well, here's another article from Playback Review, that mentions that CHUM TV will carry both series:

http://www.playbackmag.com/articles/...?word=stargate

Chris, Supernatural, Smallville, The Bachelor and the two Stargate series will all return for the Citys. CHUM sci-fi specialty Space has picked up the Nicolas Cage-produced The Dresden Files and syndication rights to recently wrapped Alias, while its arts channel Bravo! wrangled Barry Avrich's doc The Last Mogul and three-part doc series Ballet Girls. Its entertainment/celebrity focused specialty Star! acquired the intriguing I Pity the Fool, a reality, personal advice show featuring Mr. T.

www.chumlimited.com

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Well, here's another article from Playback Review, that mentions that CHUM TV will carry both series:

http://www.playbackmag.com/articles/...?word=stargate

Chris, Supernatural, Smallville, The Bachelor and the two Stargate series will all return for the Citys. CHUM sci-fi specialty Space has picked up the Nicolas Cage-produced The Dresden Files and syndication rights to recently wrapped Alias, while its arts channel Bravo! wrangled Barry Avrich's doc The Last Mogul and three-part doc series Ballet Girls. Its entertainment/celebrity focused specialty Star! acquired the intriguing I Pity the Fool, a reality, personal advice show featuring Mr. T.

www.chumlimited.com
                Thanks! This sounds promising although I hope SG-1 will be on SPACE- City is always a bit varied in their programming schedule and they have more commercials and they sure don't promote well.
                Either way, it's good news. Might mean we'll get season three of Atlantis in the fall as well.

*greens again*

edit: will green when reputation is spread around

Comment

Working...
                X